Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started 5/6/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4575 views.
bml00

6/2/20

There is no one group which is disarmed in the US or could be disarmed in the US - as advised US training in Israel is for very special units only

bm

BerrySteph

6/2/20

bml00 said:

There is no one group which is disarmed in the US or could be disarmed in the US - as advised US training in Israel is for very special units only

Up to you - can believe lies or you learn something from me.

bml00

6/2/20

US Police Trained in Israel - https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/pro-palestinian-group-says-idf-trains-us-police-in-racist-tactics-629937

Bryan Leib, former national director of the Americans Against Anti-Semitism watchdog, said in a statement to the Jewish Journal, “These false accusations by the Campaign for Palestinian Rights and Amnesty International are disgusting and completely false. It’s true that special operations teams in local and state law enforcement like SWAT do train with Israel but the average police officer has never received training from Israel! Will Twitter and Jack Dorsey be ‘fact checking’ these modern day blood libels being spread about Jews?”

• Edited June 2, 2020 5:13 am  by  bml00
SQUADDYB

6/2/20

I have a suggestion; open up your own forum, it costs nothing, it is free, which will make the Scottish stereotype inside you, a very happy and jovial person!:>)

MEDDLY

6/2/20

Too late for Jen already created a Forum for him and Berry so they can continue their "Oh, Ah, You are the one" mutual arse kissing.

• Edited June 2, 2020 1:22 pm  by  MEDDLY
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

6/3/20

I made them a forum.

Berry is too afraid to set foot in it.

But Goss could not resist posting his macro in it.

It was all I needed to transfer ownership over to him.

You should stop by and visit it.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/berryandgoss

SQUADDYB

6/3/20

I see, brilliant!

SQUADDYB

6/3/20

The hey! Fucking brilliant!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

6/4/20

Now you can pop in and show Goss what it is like to host a forum.