Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Race Protests in the US   America - all of it

Started May-30 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 21815 views.
BerrySteph

May-30

CzoeMC said:

Well, not exactly "innocent", he had some troubles in his home town of Houston TX, but was reforming his life, here in MN. His alleged crime was to buy a pack of cigs with a fake $20 bill. Who knows if he even knew it was counterfeit? The clerk did his/her job, and called police, and he died for it.

Strange that the $20 bill hasn't been displayed anywhere.

And of course, if the store itself isnt identified, then we don't even know if there was any reason for arresting and killing him.

CzoeMC

May-30

BerrySteph said:

And of course, if the store itself isnt identified, then we don't even know if there was any reason for arresting and killing him.

And of course, you have your head up your ass, as usual. The store was most clearly identified, peaceful rallies held outside of it, and the store ownership has allowed local artists to create a mural portrait of Floyd. The murder by cop was in the street, right outside the store, yah dumbshit.

Also as usual, you can't refrain from making uninformed comments, just to push your agenda. Pathetic and sad.

• Edited May 30, 2020 9:11 am  by  CzoeMC
bml00

May-30

Berry is a racist single minded idiot

BM

In reply toRe: msg 28
CzoeMC

May-30

This is about the "out of state" provocateurs:

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Would you like to learn how to move Berry's posts to his very own hijacking thread?

I'll move them now, however if things get absurd - you have the power to delete them.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Very interesting post.

I was watching the riots on TV last night and was wondering about the incendiary devices they were throwing.

It looked like a war zone.

CzoeMC

May-31

Sure, I'd like to learn both!

But anyway, do you see what I mean about the arson and destruction is not caused by local demonstrators?

Granted, the looting is probably caused by local criminals, taking advantage of police distraction to break into liquor stores to raid the shelves, convenience stores to make off with all the tobacco, (which costs a lot here), pharmacies, to grab the prescription drugs. But the random destruction and firebomb arson of businesses by white men, (often witnessed by locals), makes no sense as protest, and can only be explained, IMO, as white supremacists who want to create the image that the black population are causing this chaos.

• Edited May 31, 2020 2:50 am  by  CzoeMC
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

I'll write a set of instructions for you in the Hostess folder today.

BerrySteph

May-31

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The anger rose so quickly because there's little hope to be found, writes Emily Olson.

That's putting it mildly.

Msg 1415.35 deleted