Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cam's Free City   Promote Your Forum!

Started 6/16/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 932 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
CamGeary

6/16/20

Hey, jump in or don't, BM; there's no fun in sniping from the sidelines...

bml00

6/17/20

Good Morning from Israel ,

I have no issue with the forum it is uhm "moribund" and the thought of dealing with the idiot Berry is beyond me - freedom of speech is one thing having a liar and an idiot racist is another .

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

6/17/20

I'm with you on the politics.

Not much of a sport fan of any kind.

In reply toRe: msg 8
CamGeary

6/17/20

It's tough to start a forum and tougher still to keep one going viably; if you're a "Brady Bunch" fan, Berry is taking Mr. Dittmeier's role...

CamGeary

6/17/20

That's no impediment to achieving Free City-hood...

bml00

6/18/20

I started on the original Indi forum which morphed into Delphi Forums and have crossed swords with the dullest and the brightest each was part of the learning curve we all go through , the brightest as usual shone through with short factful insightful posts and the dullest had no facts plenty of inuendos and a lot of BS .

Whilst you need each side of the coin for debating there is a line fine as it is where a given party is deliberately being a liar deliberately being racist deliberately spoiling and at that point you have to decide is this for me - tolerating everything is for fools .

Where you fit I dont know I do know that those forums that have thrived have as a rule set bars they were tolerant but they ultimately stamped out those that had no interest in following the rules no matter how lax they were

BM

• Edited June 18, 2020 2:49 am  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 12
CamGeary

6/18/20

bml00 said...

a given party is deliberately being a liar deliberately being racist

Such people are seen for what they are and their posts carry little to no weight...

bml00

6/18/20

Toleration of such idiots comes at a cost to the Forum and its owner , the idiot remains an idiot but the people on the forum look for management and control

BM

Di (amina046)

6/18/20

But take up useful space and time!

In reply toRe: msg 14
CamGeary

6/18/20

People who are looking for "control" ought to stick to CBS News...