Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

8645 (RedBV)

8/10/21

Why thank ya, lad . . . for the tacit admission from you that neither post had anything ta do with topics/issues concerning Israel . . .

slackerx

8/10/21

8645 (RedBV) said...

Why thank ya, lad . . . for the tacit admission from you that neither post had anything ta do with topics/issues concerning Israel . . .

• Edited August 10, 2021 11:01 pm  by  slackerx
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/11/21

bml00 said:

Please dont accuse me of bringing the half wit here

That was not what I meant to do.

But you clearly have a history with him that I am not aware of.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/11/21

bml00 said:

Are we permitted to bring messages from another forum over here without permission?

He posted a link.

That is certainly acceptable.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/11/21

8645 (RedBV) said:

No, Jen . . . BM didn't drag that from some other forum . . . it was posted by slackerx right here -

But you're still all dumping your baggage in my forum.

bml00

8/11/21

Histrory - on OP I stopped posting to him some considerable time back he then continues with his rubbish and dont tell me you cant see how stupid he is , he is interfering with every poster and calling them names (Nazis) etc

BM

bml00

8/11/21

Unless your faculties are failing there are 3 (MYSELF / SQUADDY AND RBV) posters now having the same problem with Slacker , you appear incapable of reasoning that the poster is causing needless issues on what is a decent forum 

Incredible that you believe the greater good is served in seeing him accuse everybody of umpteen issues and YOU do nothing 

BM

8645 (RedBV)

8/11/21

Hi Jen, the issue has nothing to do with links or no links . . . as well many posters are used to forums where a poster is not allowed to drag stuff from another forum . . . particularly for the purpose to use that info to attack some other poster . . .

Don't know if you have looked at the first two links posted by slackerx or not . . . but they are a month or so old and quite cordial posts between BM and other posters . . . with BM indicating he enjoys Christmas . . .

As you are likely aware slackerx has a penchant about often talking about his wife and that she is Catholic . . . Christmas is an important time . . . so what slackerx is doing is trolling and goading BM . . . that if BM likes Christmas then how come BM is supposedly anti Catholic, supposedly doesn't like that slaxkerx's wife is Catholic, supposedly doesn't like immigrants and other loony accusations . . . that slackerx has accused BM of over time . . .

What a number of forums do is even links to other forums are not allowed . . . particularly if being done to goad/attack another . . .

bml00

8/11/21

My posts were to Samantha on OP they were ONLY addressed to her and were part of a long ongoing debate but it NEVER EVER included SLACKERX or his Faith or his Wife or his music or the color of his socks , I had long stopped addressing the foolish man 

BM

8645 (RedBV)

8/11/21

8645 (RedBV) said:

No, Jen . . . BM didn't drag that from some other forum . . . it was posted by slackerx right here -

But you're still all dumping your baggage in my forum.

That context is not the case at all . . . the text you accused BM of bringing from another forum was not from some other forum . . . it was posted by slackerx right here in your forum . . .

slackerx is a troll and game player pure and simple . . . he is well known as a troll and game player . . . the trolling and games that he is pulling here, he has been doing for years across Delphi . . . what folks are pointing out is that issue . . . 

Put it like this as an analogy . . . suppose you run a dance club somewhere . . . a number of people recognize a trouble maker has come into your club and in an effort to forestall that person from creating problems in your club . . . they point the person out to you and relay things the person has pulled in other dance clubs . . . you thank them for the info and decide to give the known trouble maker a chance . . . fair enough . . . however, that person begins pulling their known trouble antics in your club . . . you start noticing folks getting into confrontations with the person . . . folks start pointing out that the person is starting to do the same antics that has gotten the person kicked out of other clubs . . .

Q: Is it folks bringing stuff into your club from other clubs . . . or is it the trouble maker having showed up at your club and pulling their antics that has gotten them tossed out of other clubs . . . that is what is happening here with slackerx . . .

Folks are not bringing stuff to your forum - it is slackerx having brought his trolling and games to your forum . . . with folks who have had to deal with his antics previously not much inclined to have to deal with yet again . . . they are tired of having to deal with him and his antics . . .

Anyway, you are not the first forum host that has had to face the slackerx problem child . . . and you won't be the last . . .

I honestly and sincerely wish it wasn't so, because folks like him are a PITA . . . but there are slackerxs around Delphi and always will be . . .