Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Prince Andrew Sued over Sexual Assault   The U.K and Europe

Started Aug-10 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3281 views.
bml00

Aug-15

You and I will grow wings before they allow Andrew to be removed to the US , she has (so I understand) Diplomatic Immunity and interestingly the Queen and Charles both have the same but Andrew does not .

Mrs.Queen will no doubt donate to the Young lady in question to her favorite "charity" several million Pounds and Andrew will totally disappear from View his disappearance noted each time the Royals get together 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 6
SquaddyB

Aug-15

Obviously, Jen doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but the troll slackerx, he must have some very good dirt on her! :>)

She is obviously handing out the warnings to us ( colloquially - "the victims" ) with a view to gagging us whilst openly embracing the troll in one of his other persona's.  I have told her to fuck off a few times, so I don't doubt that once she bothers to check the forum again, her first move will be to gag me!

So be it.   I can catch up with you on The Irish Forum or RedBV's forum.

bml00

Aug-15

This is the very first time in any forum that I have ever witnessed these events , on OP he was given one chance and then marched off the forum , here he reappearing very deliberately trying to taunt people and so far with impunity EXCEPT we are being given warnings ?

Got to say this is a real eye opener 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 6
MEDDLY

Aug-15

Or Obama getting a third term as POTUS.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-16

Your problems with Slacker are not in question.

It is the way you treated me, that I take issue with.

You were abusive, demanding and threatening.

You took all your anger at Slacker and threw it at me with as much vitriol as you could muster.

The fact that you are so oblivious to the horrible way you were treating another human being who was listening to your concerns and trying to help you is not something I can help you with.  I can't force you to be a better person.

I have gagged Red and Squaddy, but am allowing you to continue to post here, because - of the three of you - you are the only one with a genuine interest in current events.

bml00

Aug-16

You are the person running this forum , You are the must go to person when there is a problem and it is for you to solve the issues .

I never replied to SLACKER he was bounced of innumerable forums and now he has found succor and comfort with you but in a new guise for which you are happy with , if that is not the dumbest thing I dont what is .

Who was I hurting where and how can you please show ?

bm

In reply toRe: msg 11
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-17

Yes.  I will tag you into the thread.

In reply toRe: msg 11

bml00 said...

SLACKER he was bounced of innumerable forums

According to your profile, you've only been here at Delphi since October 3, 2017.

I've been here nearly two decades, almost back to the time that Delphi was first started.

Although I've been kicked out of many forums and been invited back again and kicked out again and invited back in again, this is a history that you could not possibly know about.

I have never ever been kicked out of my home forum, a multicultural and cross-cultural forum, the forum that I first joined two decades ago, despite the fact that I expressed some of the same opinions there that got me kicked out of other forums over the decades before you joined Delphi.

I've even been allowed to express my pacifist viewpoints there, despite the fact that my views are sometimes considered as controversial. Sure, my opinions have gotten me kicked out of forums here at Delphi many times, due to their controversial nature.

As for why I've been kicked out of forums again and again over the decades (something that a newbie like you couldn't possible know), I think that Field Marshal Hermann Goering (who I think you will agree is about as far from being a pacifist as one can get, by the way) said it best:

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-18

adwil

Aug-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

"is he now in trouble with the law?"

If he ever went to the USA, he might be 'in trouble' but he won't be extradited because he hasn't committed a crime under English law.