Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FBI has found SCANT evidence the Capitol riot was an organized plot   America - all of it

Started 8/20/21 by Raven2018; 5059 views.
Raven2018

9/4/21

CzoeMC said:

Well, well well, you didn't get it from any previous administration, besides Biden's, that it was an undeclared war that could not be won, and too many lives were lost.

I can't argue with that ... but possibly more so in some administrations than others.

We certainly haven't gotten the truth from the FBI ... that's for sure ... they have been caught in lies, and they refuse to released the entire, unedited, 14,000 hours of 1/6 video to the public. Unless, they are hiding something, there is no reason to not make the all 14,000 hours available.

CzoeMC

9/4/21

Raven2018 said:

Unless, they are hiding something, there is no reason to not make the all 14,000 hours available.

14,000 hours of video? Lets see, 14,000 hours divided by 24 equals rounding down, to 583 twenty four hour periods (days).

That's a whole lot of video for less than a day of activity. If anyone has almost 2 years to watch continuously non-stop no sleep,  all the home shootin self movies, etc, well good on them.

I am sure that the relevant parts of videos have been noted, and perps were caught.  By all means, offer to watch all the selfies of them defecating in the Capital.

In reply toRe: msg 23
CzoeMC

9/6/21

Maybe you could convince the Cyber Ninjas of Maricopa County to watch, and see if bamboo fibers were there.

More likely to be Russian bear hairs, compliments of Putin.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/6/21

Very good point.

Raven2018

9/6/21

CzoeMC said:

I am sure that the relevant parts of videos have been noted, and perps were caught. By all means, offer to watch all the selfies of them defecating in the Capital.

By all means, I would skip over that part!

However, I would like to see several more minutes ... before and after ... of all of the relevant parts ... and from different vantage points ... than what has been shown to the public.

And I would like a whole lot more answers, to my unanswered questions.

For instance, why was this Trump supporter's pleas for help ignored by the police: Capitol Protester Yells at Cops for Backup at DC Riot: “These people want blood” - YouTube

And why were these Trumps supporter permitted to walk into the Capitol building by the long line of police officers, who can be seen in the distance, just standing there doing nothing: Capitol police let Protesters in - YouTube

CzoeMC

9/7/21

Raven2018 said:

And why were these Trumps supporter permitted to walk into the Capitol building by the long line of police officers, who can be seen in the distance, just standing there doing nothing: Capitol police let Protesters in - YouTube

I think that some were on the side of certain Congress people who gave guided tours to groups not long before the event, showing them whose offices were where, like Nancy Pelosi's.

Raven2018

9/9/21

CzoeMC said:

I think that some were on the side of certain Congress people who gave guided tours to groups not long before the event, showing them whose offices were where, like Nancy Pelosi's.

I know that, at least, 35 Capitol police officers were said to be under investigation, but I haven't seen any news on the outcome of that investigation?

Why don't we know that names, of all of those officers and why haven't we been given an update? There needs to be transparency; regardless, of which side it favors or detracts from.

CzoeMC

9/12/21

It is very hard to get members of congress subpoenaed about how they might have been involved in the insurrection in its planning form.

They (the members) have to weigh how much is on tape, how much is known about their contacts (that's why phone records are being asked for), and how much of what comes out will affect their reelections.

Raven2018

9/12/21

CzoeMC said:

It is very hard to get members of congress subpoenaed about how they might have been involved in the insurrection in its planning form. They (the members) have to weigh how much is on tape, how much is known about their contacts (that's why phone records are being asked for), and how much of what comes out will affect their reelections.

It's rather frustrating, when you really want to know the truth of the matter.

I wouldn't support a congressperson ... nor a police officer ... who fostered the rioting in any manner.

It made things look bad, on Trump supporters who wouldn't even think about rioting in our nation's Capitol.

It was a stupid, thing to do.

CzoeMC

9/12/21

Raven2018 said:

It made things look bad, on Trump supporters

C'mon, m'dear. You might be one of a few Trump supporters who DON'T look bad.