Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/24/20

bml00 said:

As if anybody replied to the idiot liar?

It's usually only you who replies.

bml00

2/24/20

I should learn from my mistakes

BM

BerrySteph

2/24/20

bml00 said:

There are numerous witnesses to Berry’s Defence of the Nazis on this very forum 

Strange you've never challenged anything I've posted.

Not the historical facts I've posted - nor even what you call "Defense of the Nazis".

When in fact, I condemn the Nazis at every turn - remind people what disgusting evils and international crimes they committed.

But you don't like mention of international crimes, do you?

BerrySteph

2/24/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

It's usually only you who replies.

Everybody else knows that I'm genuine.

My facts are excellent and its hard to dispute what I say.

Some of which simply boils down to - if we don't like terrorism then we should stop doing it.

In reply toRe: msg 213
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/9/20

Harold27Z

4/9/20

One day, when not so busy, you can impress us by finding news from a NON-MAINSTREAM source.

bml00

4/9/20

Chemical attacks have been going on for some time , this is a war with no end which has created a failed state with a brutality rarely seen in modern times and a leader who is ready and able to destroy his own country and yet achieved nothing - he does not even effectively rule his own country , the rules are from Moscow who keep him in power for their own machinations .

The Father (who's army I fought twice) Hafez al Assad had no qualms in using chemical weapons in his assault on the town of Hama which saw anything from 10 to 40,000 people annihilated by the Syrian Forces , like father like son , apples rarely fall far from the tree

One day Putin will do a deal and let him go and Assad like Saddam and Gaddafi , Mussolini and umpteen others will be found hanging from a street light .

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/10/20

It's a non-commercial source.

That matters most to me, as it means that ratings do not drive content, and reporters cannot be compromised by advertisers pulling revenue.

Harold27Z

4/10/20

If you genuinely appreciate independent media, try www.RichieAllen.Co.UK.

He's a one-man band journalist of the radical-centre and is blatantly politically non-compliant

He asks questions the PC brigade dare not.   Guests include Jordan Maxwell, Gerald Celente, David Icke etc.

His podcasts are on the top-right (skip the first 3 minutes of introduction and get into the heavy-duty nitty-gritty issues.

He joins the dots (unlike brainless sheeps).

PC Twitter disabled him, albeit temporarily, without identifying specific "controversial content" (no doubt related to the current hoax).

I think YouTube disabled one of his channels, in the same vague non-specific way.

• Edited April 10, 2020 8:17 am  by  Harold27Z
bml00

4/10/20

David Icke and the Lizard people - you really have odd friends .

Icke is nuts a fruitcake conspiracy theorist , he has the credibility of Berry

BM

• Edited April 10, 2020 9:45 am  by  bml00