Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I troll Trumpanzees   America - all of it

Started 11/23/21 by David Finkle(ish) (mahjong54); 284 views.
PAULFROMNYS

12/7/21

Seems like the stronghold of ignorance and self-righteousness was the (((crusader))) making the video. As for Jan 6th, 4 years of overt violence, deception, and hatred((so clearly expressed by the video maker))).  Attempts to overthrow the government this idiot says!!!!  One little outburst building over 4 years of frustration  as opposed to continuous leaks through unrevealed whistle blowers, the Russian dossier(((which I'm sure you touted strongly))), lawlessness, fake impeachments, day in, and day out for 4 years. Increasingly daily, antifa, riots and destruction on and on, all hating and working to destroy the existing duly elected administration.  This clown walking around calling other clowns and a holes.  Typical deluded woke personality deriding others while winking at events increasingly destroying personal freedom, opportunity, and dignity. Look how he ferrets out the angry hatred and ignorance among these people to justify his own self righteous IGNORANCE. People like him are precisely the problem.      

That's a lot of "blah blah blah" you posted there. 

Maybe read the US Constitution. 

PAULFROMNYS

12/7/21

Sure, I'll follow along with someone taking that approach.   Deep rich sarcasm intended.  

Choosing not to read the US Constitution is why you fail at US Civics. Suit yourself.