Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Putin   The U.K and Europe

Started May-6 by CzoeMC; 280 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
CzoeMC

May-6

As a half-Finnish American, I can understand why the Finn's were reluctant to join NATO, since Karelia (a most prosperous part of Finland) was given to Russia, with American consent. 

Neutrality is no longer an option, as their border, like Sweden's, is a potential goal for the next take by the Russian mayhem.

In reply toRe: msg 2
NISSY (NISSY2)

May-6

Finns are good people. I knew a Finnish executive in Lahti. I once asked him why Finns hated Russians. His answer was inpressive. He said It is not wise to hate anybody. Let's say that we understand the Russians.

I have no idea why any country would join NATO. It is not a defensive organization. It is an agressor out to gain business for US companies. Yugoslavia and Libya did not attack NATO countries but NATO attacked them.

We recently watched a really good Finnish movie: Master Chef Cheng that takes place in the Finnish Arctic.

The trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w5Ej4SF2LE

Finland is extremely civilized.

CzoeMC

May-7

Yes, the Finnish people are quite civilized, but nobody in America knows how to pronounce sauna correctly, except some in Minnesota. 

I defer that NATO is aggressive, however. It is more protective, from my view, and the Finnish folks, along with Sweden, were wary of the Russian menace, feeling the disparity of arms. 

They are ready to join, along with Sweden, for the defense of their borders and homes. I spend all my small acquired wealth to send to the Ukraine, because the Russians are creating a hell on earth.

In reply toRe: msg 4
NISSY (NISSY2)

May-7

The hell on Earth has been created by Ukrainian nationalists against Ukrainians who speak Russian. You would know this if you hadn't been bamboozled.

Ukraine shells civilians. Russia shells military targets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9iWDfgIlWU&t=42s

CzoeMC

May-7

Wow, just wow at that BS. Unbelievable. 

We must have one of Putin's trolls on this forum.

In reply toRe: msg 6
NISSY (NISSY2)

May-7

It is always unbelievable for the bamboozled.
CzoeMC

May-7

I am well read, well educated and informed. And can certainly smell the stench of Putin endorsement.

In reply toRe: msg 8
CzoeMC

May-7

Oh, and it is quite funny that the Governor from Florida keeps talking about "edgucation". He can't even pronounce the word. Lol

NISSY (NISSY2)

May-8

You have to lie about yourself because nobody else will do it.