Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Russia    The U.K and Europe

Started 3/28/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 29207 views.
Harold27Z

12/26/19

Much appreciated.  Uncle Vladimir is a real leader who cares about HIS OWN people.

Ice-hockey is one of the fastest sports and requires excellent balancing skills.  I felt very apprehensive when my offsprings, then 5 and 7, were on the ice-rink because I am aware of the danger. 

How many western alleged leaders can shine in multiple sports like Uncle Vladimir ?  

• Edited December 26, 2019 12:23 pm  by  Harold27Z
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/29/19

Harold27Z

12/29/19

Wow.  I suppose that's a big surprise to atheistic heathen pagans unfamiliar with biblical references to Armegeddon.

BerrySteph

12/30/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Russia unveils what it says is a new nuclear-capable, intercontinental weapon that can fly at 27 times the speed of sound.

It appears to be a sub-orbital ICBM. Nothing new whatsoever.

bml00

12/31/19

Berry has the military knowledge of a GNU and for reasons unknown He enjoys showing what an idiot he is

BM

BerrySteph

1/1/20

bml00 said:

Berry has the military knowledge of a GNU and for reasons unknown He enjoys showing what an idiot he is

Nobody can believe the things that BM posts about me.

Now, clearly, he's very afraid of my message - why is it that people like you don't jeer at him and either welcome, or at least approve, the things I say?

Let me find the messaging over the Spanish orgy and ask people who weighed in so heavily in favour of the 14 year old what they make of the much worse case in Cyprus, the complainant jailed.

bml00

1/1/20

Unfortunately for the lass in CYRPUS complaining about her lack of Justice there are several videos taken on phones of her and the lads , she is asking " next one please"  and enjoying every moment her problem is that her reputation got shot the moment the lads decided to put out the videos , she was not raped nor assaulted and the videos clearly show (explicitly) each of the lads waiting their turn - the lads could not believe their luck they had cracked it.

The girl (the most stupid sod ever) is now damned forever for her actions - nothing to do with Justice the lads did nothing wrong

BM

ps - Berry has admitted to being an oaf so nothing more to prove

BerrySteph

1/1/20

bml00 said:

she is asking " next one please"  and enjoying every moment

If you believe that, or accept it from a contributor here, the it must be a case of your being blackmailed.

You may need to do an in-depth investigation before you accept the really gross way that Israelis (the accused and the Israeli public) have behaved - but you owe it to yourself and everyone here to do that.

bml00

1/2/20

The court has several (maybe as many as 6 or 8 ) videos of the Girl and the lads , at no time is she being forced or coerced or egged on, she is doing the leading , the court can clearly explicitly see her actions

The Israelis can feel ashamed at their cheapening OF the dimwitted lass by videoing her however their actions they have however not broken the law , she has damaged beyond repair her own reputation and that is what this is all about

This has nothing to do with the boys being Israeli or Jews or the Israeli public as the imbecile is inferring (as usual) , better to worry for the Prince Andrew and his bedding under age girls that is illegal and it appears that Videos exist that prove his actions

BM

BerrySteph

1/2/20

bml00 said:

The court has several (maybe as many as 6 or 8 ) videos of the Girl and the lads , at no time is she being forced or coerced or egged on, she is doing the leading , the court can clearly explicitly see her actions

Couldn't you have put this into the "Misogyny" thread where it belongs?