Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Russia    The U.K and Europe

Started 3/28/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 27643 views.
BerrySteph

11/10/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Police find the body of Vladimir Kondakov, who had been on the run since he attacked two men at a construction site at St Peters, in Sydney's inner-west, last Wednesday

Is this incitement to fear and hate immigrants?

I'm not objecting or anything, I'd even say "Bring it On".

But I reserve the right to chastise you for some offensive element of what you've said that you'd never thought of before!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/11/19

In reply toRe: msg 76
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/12/19

Apparently this is a great place to dump bodies if you're ever in Russia.

BerrySteph

11/12/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A Russian court has charged a distinguished historian known for re-enacting Napoleonic battle scenes with the murder of his partner after he was found in a river with a rucksack containing her severed arms.

Russia is recovering from communism and at least 70 years of economic warfare by us (since 1945 pretty much).

It and South Africa, recovering from apartheid, are horrible violent places.

What's the excuse for operating some western nations in similar fashions?

bml00

11/13/19

Apparently a nutter chopping arms off has some link to Communism and Apartheid ??

This would suggest that under the Communists nobody chopped arms off

Christmas is bringing its nuttiness to the select few ( the chosen one will yet get madder)

BM

BerrySteph

11/13/19

bml00 said:

Apparently a nutter chopping arms off has some link to Communism and Apartheid ??

Absolutely.

And some have claimed the same thing explains the treatment of the Palestinians in 1948 (conveniently forgetting that their beating robbing and killing had been planned since at least the Paris Peace Conference and announced then by Chaim Weizmann).

And conveniently forgetting that rather few Israelis went through the camps and fought in 1948 - many of those who did so were kapos. Why don't we know how many? Why, Israel protected them - as it did to Rudolf Kastner.

In 1933 Yitzhak Gruenbaum moved from Poland to Palestine, becoming a member of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Agency and the World #### Organization.

During the ####, he served on the "Committee of Four" tasked (allegedly) to maintain contact with Polish Jewry and aid in their rescue and in 1942 became head of a 12-member Rescue Committee.

Famous for saying "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the #### in Poland".

Another statement "I will not demand that the Jewish Agency allocate of a sum of 300,000 or 100,000 pounds sterling to help European Jewry. And I think that whoever demands such things is performing an anti-#### act" is in his autobiography "Days of Destruction" p.68

It turned out that Yitzhak's son Eliezer Gruenbaum had served the Nazis as a kapo and survived the war. He was accused in Paris by two other Jewish #### survivors, released to join the ethnic cleansers of 1948 and apparently murdered by a fellow Israeli.

bml00

11/13/19

I did avise that the upcoming festivities would produce in the lunatic seriously mad nutiness and true to form he has found an example which has People of the Hebrew persuassion  (they figure large in his crackpot skull) what good story that the dick head can find would be the same without the inclusion of the Shylock?

Enjoy the stupidity

BM

ps - The topic "Russia" is now down the pan with the frenzied efforts of the fruitcake

• Edited November 13, 2019 6:21 am  by  bml00
adwil

11/14/19

bml00 said:

Apparently a nutter chopping arms off has some link to Communism and Apartheid ?? This would suggest that under the Communists nobody chopped arms off Christmas is bringing its nuttiness to the select few ( the chosen one will yet get madder)

Now, now, BM. You'll set him off again. Oh dear, I've checked his next post and you have!

bml00

11/14/19

I am sure beyond doubt that if we were discussing fish and chips , haddock v’s cod , the oaf would tell us Haddock was a Zionist fish used to send messages ( he can’t yet prove it but knows it )

BM

adwil

11/14/19

bml00 said:

am sure beyond doubt that if we were discussing fish and chips , haddock v’s cod , the oaf would tell us Haddock was a Zionist fish used to send messages ( he can’t yet prove it but knows it )

It's proven fact that Mossad sent a Zionist shark to attack tourists in Egypt.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8185915/Shark-sent-to-Egypt-by-Mossad.html

There are also cases of eagles of various sorts, a vulture, even a bee-eater carrying tracking equipment to spy on various countries in the ME. We should also mention the trained Israeli pigs and hyenas attacking Palestinian villages and the 'supernatural' Israeli rats that had been trained to chase Arab moggies in Jerusalem to persuade Arab residents to leave..

The fiendish Israelis also use Zionist dolphins to spy on Gaza.

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/20/middleeast/hamas-israel-dolphin-spy/

And there's also the use of Zionist lizards to get info about Iran's nuclear program.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2018/02/14/ex-iranian-military-chief-israel-sent-lizards-to-spy-on-nuclear-program/

You really couldn't make all this up.