Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Promote away!   Promote Your Forum!

Started 6/15/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 10277 views.
MEDDLY

Jun-22

Even if you gave Goss the link to DiverseCity, he'll type a treatise on why he's not going to click the link plus his belief that it's not really a diverse city.

• Edited June 23, 2020 1:28 am  by  MEDDLY
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-23

Well, if Donald Trump tweeted it - it MUST be true!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-23

MEDDLY said:

Even if you gave Goss the link to DiverseCity, he'll type a treatise on why he's not going to click the link plus his believe that it's not really a diverse city.

Perfect.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-23

I just come in to post in the jokes thread.

The alternative is to hunt for a single post To Me that is hidden in a thread of thousands of posts.

ElDotardo

Jun-23

Usually (see John Oliver post from today).

ncypxvH.gif

Thumbnail

• Edited June 23, 2020 8:27 am  by  ElDotardo
ElDotardo

Jun-23

No need to justify your choice - you hung in longer than most posters from the Left - but don't you have the drop down menu titled 'Show Discussions?'

If not, I quite understand your reluctance to plow through the posts in search of those addressed to you. If I couldn't use that menu when I come here to find topics addressed to me, I might react the same way. 

Still it's a shame . . . you miss the perspective from the other side . . .

Trump Exposes The Leftist Mob For Who They Really Are 

Ep. 916

Trump Exposes The Leftist Mob For Who They Really Are | Ep. 916 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOIx41F2vg

CNN Trump Meme War | TRUMP MEMES LIBRARY | Flickr

In Chicago, Schools Re-Write History With “1619” Lies

Sgt. William H. Carney, the first black soldier to earn the ...

RRBud

Jun-23

Hello Jen, it's been a while since last we spoke.

I think something has changed in the settings in this forum.  This morning when I got into my e-mail, I found over 40 notifications of posts in this forum.  Perusing them, I haven't yet found one addressed "to me," so thought you might like to know about this new development.

Anyway, I hope you're doing well, what with winter setting in Down Under.  Where I am, we're getting warm - - this entire week our daily high temperatures will be above 105 F (40.5 C) and up to around 110 F (43.3 C.)  We seem to be on track to have a slightly late, if warm, summer.  At least the air is dry; daily low relative humidity so far this week has been around 3%, so the heat isn't beastly, just very warm.  When it gets above 110, then I think of it as "hot," but then I'm strange - - -

Take care -

MEDDLY

Jun-23

Is there an Army Fort named after Sgt. William H. Carney? Since he was born in Virginia, screw Fort Lee and replace it with Fort Carney.

MEDDLY

Jun-23

Beats me, I only have dogs...