Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 57360 views.

Maybe you didn't read my post;

So, you do want males, who simply decide they are female, to be allowed to compete in women's sports. Because that would be one of the results of enforcement of that treaty. That, and education on non-stereotypical gender roles. Education decided by, whom? Not the society that education inflicts it's views upon. No, by liberals who have brought us those males, competing in women's sports.

Good to know................

I knew as soon as you saw this thread you would pounce with insults against women.

Insults? The truth is an insult? You reek with victimhood. Funny thing about this compact. The first country to sign it is the country that has absolutely no intention of putting into law any of it's principles. turkey is ruled by islam!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-17

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

You reek with victimhood.

You reek of hatred.

You reek of hatred.

Interesting. Got a few quotes to share in support, or, is this just mindless lashing out?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-18

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

Interesting. Got a few quotes to share in support...?

"You reek with victimhood"

That's simply loving encouragement to stop believing you're a victim in life.

slackerx

Aug-18

Stuff like that, when often repeated, always strikes me as a case of projection. 

It's a technique that they've seen Trump use, so they model the behavour, themselves. 

It's like when they go out in public without a mask.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-20

Don't even bother.

The contempt you had to be feeling at the time to choose the word "reek" says it all.

The contempt you had to be feeling at the time to choose the word "reek" says it all.

So, let's see, you don't know what kamala (the chameleon? After all, she's been one her whole political career) is feeling but you do know what I am. Got it.

"reek" is appropriate because in your case your apparent feelings of victimhood are unjustified. You are very fortunate to not have been born in a country ruled by that vile political ideology of islam. Where all women truly are victims.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-21

Forget it, Bob.

You can't justify the animosity.

And you don't get to dump it all on me.

I'm not a victim, remember?

So stop treating me like a punching bag.

I'll punch back.