Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Australian News   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/11/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 36889 views.
In reply toRe: msg 226
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-23

In reply toRe: msg 227
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-23

In reply toRe: msg 228
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-24

In reply toRe: msg 229
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-25

I think I understand why this man is such a bastard.  Richard Pusey had to grow up with the name "Dick Pussy".

BerrySteph

Apr-25

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The word die is painted on a roller door at the home of Richard Pusey, the Porsche driver who has been charged over his actions involving Wednesday's truck crash on the Eastern Freeway in which four Victoria Police officers were killed.

Strictly speaking, he didn't cause the crash - its hard to say he even stopped in the wrong place.

Yes he was off his head and yes he'd been doing 90mph. But, that I can tell, neither factor actually contributed to the deaths.

However, we've seen much more speeding here than usual as well.

bml00

Apr-26

apparrently being high on drugs , speeding had nothing to do with it   - another example of the fine legal mind of our resident armchair general / legal advisor / UN inspector and all round cunt

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-26

I might be able to get my craft group up and running again!

bml00

Apr-26

There are easing of restriction here in Israel as well - everybody has masks and gloves and there is social distancing , you cannot enter shops until they take your temp and all malls are closed

I went for a walk and the lovely spring weather helps lift the atmosphere of the people .

Tuesday is Independence Day (it kicks off in the evening) and it was an affair for people to go nuts (which they did annually) this year there is to be a lock down to avoid people congregating

BM

In reply toRe: msg 233
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Di (amina046)

May-1