Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A bit of Australian Culture   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/13/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 13573 views.
Harold27Z

Mar-30

Let me blow some holes in your equality theory.

If they were so equal, why could we not even LOCATE THEIR OWN universities ?   Oh, maybe they forgot to build any.

Indeed, they burned countless schools, universities, hospitals, clinics, municipal buildings, shops, trucks, and themselves .... etc.

Throughout THEIR history, any bright spark, soon learned to SHUT-UP and not to be the nail which stuck out and got hammered down by the less intelligent majority.  Thus they did a great job KEEPING THEMSELVES DOWN without external help.  Look at hateful Haiti.  It achieved  poorest country status for 200 years.

• Edited March 30, 2020 4:58 pm  by  Harold27Z
Di (amina046)

Mar-30

And just how does that make a country HATEFUL. You are full of hate and self importance, spite and shit. A racist, homophobe who wears his wife’s panties and bras at home.

Di (amina046)

Mar-30

CzoeMC

Mar-30

Calm down, dear Di.

Myself, am trying to learn that some here, are ONLY here to attempt to provoke. It is really hard, and I often can't do it, to ignore the barbs, but they seem to get their jollies for a reaction.

We can only try not to participate in their nasty masturbation. Seems that they get a thrill from responses, whether pro or con, and they just keep "coming" (naughty of me).

Harold27Z

Mar-30

You would not ask if you

a) knew uni-freckles massacred all Whites.

b) studied up on Papa Doc.

c) studied up on the Tonton Macoute.

d) studied up on ghastly voodoo.

e) studied up on zombie practices.

• Edited March 30, 2020 6:59 pm  by  Harold27Z
CzoeMC

Mar-30

There is an imagined needle right between your eyes. Have a headache yet? LOL

Seems like people that are the most afraid of things, are the most susceptible to superstition and the most likely to succumb to fear.

Be afraid, Harold, they are coming to get you. The Zombie Apocalypse!!!

Di (amina046)

Mar-30

You know shit about Haïti except what you saw in the film The Comedians.

your slip is showing again.

MEDDLY

Mar-31

I don't know much, all I know is that they were the second territory in the New World to free themselves from a colonial power (France, 1804). Then they had a bunch of crazies ruling them, invading their neighbors to the east. That's one of the reasons why the Dominicans hate Haitians. That's why the bloodthirsty Rafael Leonidas Trujillo massacred thousands of them during his nasty regime.

Harold27Z

Mar-31

I am blissfully unaware of the movie you mentioned, no doubt due to a deprived childhood or contempt for affirmative movies.

Fear not, I have thousands of other things to keep me busy.

When my offspring watch TV, I offer to help them identify the affirmative action "super-hero".  Finally I spot them as if it were difficult to identify them even when they are not quadroons or octoons, just pedigree unifreckles. .

CzoeMC

Mar-31

Harold27Z said:

my offspring

Poor "offspring", a fate to be related is such that no one should be subjected.