Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A bit of Australian Culture   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/13/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 13417 views.
Harold27Z

Mar-29

Prevention is better than cure so feeble-minded persons should not be allowed to create additional feeble-minded persons.

CzoeMC

Mar-29

Well, you are probably past your time as a breeder, and seem genetically inferior besides, so why don't you invent a gas chamber for yourself? ::::damn I really shouldn't get so pissed off at people like this""""

Harold27Z

Mar-30

It makes my day when the truth accidentally upsets people out of touch with reality.  Instead of improving the gene pool, you want it debased even further.  You have no conception of third world realitiesThey literally bite the hand that feeds them.  A truck delivering water to a unifreckle township near Port Elizabeth was burned out a day or so ago.  They often stone trucks on the highway to make it crash so they can steal the cargo whether corn-flakes or washing powder.  The cab is left to burn with the driver inside.  All the money in the world will NOT raise their IQ beyond retarded.  Only they can educate you and your ilk as happened with liberal Amy Bhiel.  Go check for yourself in case you think I made it up all by myself.

Then go back to the posting wherein I asked you for a list of unifreckle inventions around your house eg, TV, PC, mobile, car, taps, calculators, tablets, electric guitars, toasters, micro-wave etc etc into perpetuity.

Di (amina046)

Mar-30

That continent seems to have fed you well enough to sit on your arse with a computer!

and all  you do is maligning and berating  their true and original inhabitants! so as we say in Zulu: 

Hamba uye esihogweni

(go to hell)

Harold27Z

Mar-30

Bollox.

Civilization merely RETURNED to the cradle of MANKIND in its truest sense.

The Cape is the size of Texas and not even your beloved "true and original inhabitants" can identify ONE town they established west of Transkei prior to the RETURN of civilization.

Pray tell why Khoi and San bushmen cave paintings depicted light-skinned people thousands of years ago but NEVER any of your "true and original inhabitants".

If you were paying attention to earlier postings, the Orange Free State and vast swathes of Transvaal were EMPTIED of "true and original inhabitants" by other "true and original inhabitants" during the Mfecane massacres wherein nearly 2m were slaughtered.

I ate fuck-all food produced by your "true and original inhabitants" whose conception of farming is indistinguishable from desertification.

I have seen how one side of the road was fenced and blossomed while the other had no blade of grass.  I ruled-out global warming and climate change.

Di (amina046)

Mar-30

Because you were to dumb to teach them and wanted to keep them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which turns you into the rare species with 2 assholes!

Harold27Z

Mar-30

Let me blow some holes in your equality theory.

If they were so equal, why could we not even LOCATE THEIR OWN universities ?   Oh, maybe they forgot to build any.

Indeed, they burned countless schools, universities, hospitals, clinics, municipal buildings, shops, trucks, and themselves .... etc.

Throughout THEIR history, any bright spark, soon learned to SHUT-UP and not to be the nail which stuck out and got hammered down by the less intelligent majority.  Thus they did a great job KEEPING THEMSELVES DOWN without external help.  Look at hateful Haiti.  It achieved  poorest country status for 200 years.

• Edited March 30, 2020 4:58 pm  by  Harold27Z
Di (amina046)

Mar-30

And just how does that make a country HATEFUL. You are full of hate and self importance, spite and shit. A racist, homophobe who wears his wife’s panties and bras at home.

Di (amina046)

Mar-30

CzoeMC

Mar-30

Calm down, dear Di.

Myself, am trying to learn that some here, are ONLY here to attempt to provoke. It is really hard, and I often can't do it, to ignore the barbs, but they seem to get their jollies for a reaction.

We can only try not to participate in their nasty masturbation. Seems that they get a thrill from responses, whether pro or con, and they just keep "coming" (naughty of me).