Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UK News - General   The U.K and Europe

Started 7/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 38623 views.
BerrySteph

Feb-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A man wearing what police are calling a hoax device is shot dead after stabbing two people in a terrorist attack on a high street in London's south.

Its our own terrorism that is the problem.

Either we stop doing it and protest when the US does, or we will be forced to partition society between brown people and white people.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-5

He was being closely monitored by up to 30 police officers when he made his attack.

Was dead within minutes!

BerrySteph

Feb-5

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

He was being closely monitored by up to 30 police officers when he made his attack. Was dead within minutes!

I'm disturbed that we've now got "shoot to kill" - these last two killings have hit the right targets but we've had others which did not.

As long as we persist with our terrorist ways we'll have enormous trouble keeping it out of our society.

SQUADDYB

Feb-5

Stephanie, sticking up for the swarthy terrorists again, eh?

SQUADDYB

Feb-5

I'm disturbed that we've now got "shoot to kill" <<<<

I knew that somewhere on Delphi, I would find an asshole who was visibly upset that security forces shot the piece of shit!

What option did these brave officers have, when some scumbag terrorist piece of shit was stabbing innocent people going about their daily business?

In the world according to Stephanie, they stand by and say; " Please, mr. terrorist, can you place that 24" machette on the ground and not stab another shopper, pretty please, and please remove that vest you are wearing, as it sure looks like it could be a suicide bomb vest!

Harold27Z

Feb-5

Wow.   Things have changed since the greatest problem was Robert the flasher.

But of course its only 3 km from exotic  Brixton suburb.

Its only around the bend from Ambleside Avenue house of disrepute frequented by MPs who purchased "Luncheon Vouchers" for jiggi-jigg services.

Its near where Mr Bean did his Valley Road sketch driving on the roof of a car.   He will need to find a safer location.

Until a decade or so ago, a medevil law said commoners had to practice archery on common ground to defend against invasion from hostiles.

Now UK schools have Doodle-style CCTV and bio-metric security access-control systems due to heavy-duty importation of incompatible slimes.

30 cops ?  How did they just happen to be hanging around without prior-knowledge ?  Something is fishy.

BerrySteph

Feb-5

You've adopted the "wanted dead or alive" culture and you're happy we're getting closer to it.

SQUADDYB

Feb-6

When it comes to the current batch of swarthy terrorists who are on the rampage in the UK  - I will settle for wanted dead option only.

And, should the "new" IRa start a bombing campaign, then I am all for sticking their shillelagh's up their posterior before shooting to kill!! 

Di (amina046)

Feb-16

Hi my friend,

hope you are well and out of the way of Dennis !

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-17

Thanks for asking. I kept indoors and just watched. London was not so hard hit as other pats of the country.

Where my daughter lives in York, as of this moment, her river the Ouse is still rising and is 4.32 METRES above normal!

Another disaster for our country due to the weather.