Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UK News - General   The U.K and Europe

Started 7/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 38625 views.
BerrySteph

Feb-5

You've adopted the "wanted dead or alive" culture and you're happy we're getting closer to it.

SQUADDYB

Feb-6

When it comes to the current batch of swarthy terrorists who are on the rampage in the UK  - I will settle for wanted dead option only.

And, should the "new" IRa start a bombing campaign, then I am all for sticking their shillelagh's up their posterior before shooting to kill!! 

Di (amina046)

Feb-16

Hi my friend,

hope you are well and out of the way of Dennis !

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-17

Thanks for asking. I kept indoors and just watched. London was not so hard hit as other pats of the country.

Where my daughter lives in York, as of this moment, her river the Ouse is still rising and is 4.32 METRES above normal!

Another disaster for our country due to the weather.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-17

Daughter is now "permitted." to wok from home!

Keeping fingers crossed flooding seems to have peaked at 4.5 metres above normal level.

Extensive flooding near the centre, but the crafty clerics built the world famous Minster on higher ground!

Property 2nd on the left is the local pub, where the flood water has reached the door lintel! The car park is on the right to these properties!

Related image

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-19

A man after your own heart.

BerrySteph

Feb-22

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Where my daughter lives in York, as of this moment, her river the Ouse is still rising and is 4.32 METRES above normal!

Wow - is that clean over the park where the Egyptian geese congregate?