Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

  • 863
    MEMBERS
  • 50945
    MESSAGES
  • 7
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

US News - General   America - all of it

Started 7/17/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 32074 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

10/17/19

The thing is, I had to watch it because part of me honestly thought they were going to use the footage from the Christchurch massacre.

I had to know if they would stoop that low.

Thankfully, they did not.

BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

10/17/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The thing is, I had to watch it because part of me honestly thought they were going to use the footage from the Christchurch massacre. I had to know if they would stoop that low. Thankfully, they did not.

So pretend violence is OK, but real violence is taboo?

Oh, silly me. Showing up real violence leads to years of imprisonment and torture, as your fellow Australian can testify.

Di (amina046)

From: Di (amina046)

10/17/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

10/18/19

BerrySteph said:

So pretend violence is OK, but real violence is taboo?

One is box office entertainment, the other is a snuff film.

BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

10/18/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

One is box office entertainment, the other is a snuff film.

You seem to be defending corporations and their right to profit from us without limit.

However, in this case, you're on the side of right - we certainly don't need more censorship of war-crimes.

Di (amina046)

From: Di (amina046)

10/18/19

Di (amina046)

From: Di (amina046)

10/18/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

10/19/19

I wonder if they'll now move them to Trump Towers in Istanbul.

In reply toRe: msg 34
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

10/19/19

TOP