autogun

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by autogun

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons, particularly in larger calibres (12.7+mm).

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hi Point carbine   Non-military topics

Started 10-Jun by bigkid64801; 286 views.
bigkid64801

10-Jun

Any one have any real information on a Hi Point carbine? I know they are ugly. What else can you tell me from experience?

I Have a 995 c9 and it will out shoot a number of pistols I own. Where is a good place to find a deal on one ,? I;m down toward Joplin.mo.

QuintusO

10-Jun

Nah, nobody on this forum actually owns guns hahahah.

Farmplinker

10-Jun

If you can work around the trigger, the 9mm is supposed to be pretty accurate. I have a 10mm, but need to do more work with it to see how good it is.

nincomp

10-Jun

Sorry, I disassembled mine fifteen years ago to try to smooth out the trigger and never got around to putting it back together.  It was part of a "sow's ear into silk purse" project back then.  I even got it a nicer stock.  You have me wondering where those parts went?

bigkid64801

11-Jun

I have had the c9 for a couple years, and finally took it out to try. It shoots the stuff the ( better=er)) one's don't. It's big and bulky, but accurate. May not replace my 45 but still !!

IF I HAD A 45 THAT IS!