autogun

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by autogun

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons, particularly in larger calibres (12.7+mm).

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Forum interface   Non-military topics

Started 24-Jun by autogun; 297 views.
autogun

24-Jun

Delphi is now offering a new Zeta interface which has the following claimed advantages:

You can upgrade your forum to Delphi's new "Zeta" interface. It's free and you can revert at any time if you don't like it. The key benefits of the new interface include:

• "responsive" layout that works with any device including computer, tablet and phone.
  • simple integration of photos, videos, article excerpts, and other content -- for all users.
  • new "cc" and @mention features that helps your include more people in discussions.
  • more visually compelling header and host images.
  • streamlined reading -- with no paging required.
  • Assistants in premium (Plus) forums don't have to pay to be on one of Delphi's premium plans.
  • Members who are unable to or prefer not to use the Zeta interface can choose to continue to use the Classic interface.

Any comments on this? It seems to allow access to old threads.

• Edited 24 June 2020 4:41  by  autogun
poliorcetes

24-Jun

Who are the assistants, exactly?

autogun

24-Jun

poliorcetes said...

Who are the assistants, exactly?

There aren't any. I am a Delphi Advanced member, not Delphi Plus.

DavidPawley

24-Jun

That sounds excellent.

QuintusO

24-Jun

Pleeeeaaaase upgrade.

In reply toRe: msg 5
autogun

24-Jun

It is done....

In reply toRe: msg 6
autogun

24-Jun

The Non-military topics can now be read back to 2004.

JPeelen

24-Jun

Is the "Print Message function gone? The "Message Actions" button (to the rifht of the "Reply" button) seems to do nothing. 

autogun

24-Jun

I must admit, I didn't know that a "print message" function was even there....

However, further checks on the contents reveal that all of the posts since this forum was started are available.