autogun

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by autogun

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons, particularly in larger calibres (12.7+mm).

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Energy vs. Momentum   General Military Discussion

Started 5-Aug by JesseH1234; 3291 views.
JesseH1234

11-Aug

Actually I will bite, I sense there might be a good joke there.  So: Barn Owls?  ?Que?

I will admit I have zero idea as to why I, or anyone, may or may not have feelings about Barn or other types of Owl.  They are pretty damn chill, you mostly don't know they are there.  Unless you're a mouse at night. 

Actually I take that back, a younger woman I once went out with tried to convince me that owls are a robotic alien/government conspiracy thing.  I then mentioned having seen them in the wild in the 80s, as I had a sort of anachronistic, semi-feral Mark Twain-esque sort of upbringing.  I also showed her a picture of an Athenian coin from 500BC that had an.... owl on it.  The conversation shifted quickly.  We're still friends.

QuintusO

11-Aug

Because I was honest with you. Imagine if I had been mean!

autogun

11-Aug

JesseH1234 said:

a younger woman I once went out with tried to convince me that owls are a robotic alien/government conspiracy thing.

The mind boggles....alien

nincomp

11-Aug

autogun said...

JesseH1234 said:

a younger woman I once went out with tried to convince me that owls are a robotic alien/government conspiracy thing.

The mind boggles....alien

OWLS? That's silly.  EVERYONE knows that it is really the PIGEONS that are space aliens! :0

• Edited 11 August 2020 11:32  by  nincomp
Farmplinker

11-Aug

DUDE, IT'S THE SQUIRRELS!!!!

ZailC

11-Aug

The Alpacas seem to be the terrestrial uber aliens. 

In reply toRe: msg 46
Red7272

11-Aug

ZailC said:

The Alpacas seem to be the terrestrial uber aliens. 

Pangolins. They are bipedal and they don't have scales.

poliorcetes

13-Aug

I vote for pidgeons. Such bichos de mierda destroys the roof tiles of my house every year, are splendid reservoirs of all kind of fleas and drop too many faeces everywhere.