autogun

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by autogun

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ferfrans   General Military Discussion

Started 26-Feb by tidusyuki; 467 views.
tidusyuki

26-Feb

Anyone knows anything about Ferfrans?

Their AR products seems to be quite popular in the asia but as far as i know they're a company based in the US with a service only focused branch in the phillipines, tho I'm not sure if the one in the phillipines also handles the manufacturing and production.
I saw some images of their IAR clone but i can't seems to gather anything about it. it has a noticable ambidextrous lower and long freefloat handguard with "modular handguard system" written on it. Interestingly i don't find any relevant information when i try to find anything using those keywords.

• Edited 26 February 2021 9:12  by  tidusyuki
roguetechie

28-Feb

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8001881B2/en 

Here's the rare reducing bcg patent.

And here's what it looks like.

In reply toRe: msg 2
tidusyuki

2-Mar

Thanks both roguetech and gatnerd, i read about the rate reducing bolt but haven't seen the patent yet

What about the rifle i described? With the ambidextrous lower receiver and a long handguard with "modular handguard system" written on it? You guys knows anything?

I've the picture of it if anyone is interested. I think it was used by Indonesian army.