gatnerd

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by gatnerd

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Changing Character of War   General Military Discussion

Started 21/4/22 by stancrist; 78759 views.
stancrist

10-Nov

Mr. T (MrT4) said:

They are now also practicing a novel targeted killing of Alzajeera journos and their families .

Indeed.  And now the Israelis say they plan to murder photojournalists who documented the Oct 7 attack.

Israel Demands ELIMINATION Of Oct 7th Photojournalists

Krystal and Saagar discuss the fact from fiction after Israel accused journalists of previous To become a Breaking Points Premium Member and watch/listen to ...

• Edited 11 November 2023 13:49  by  stancrist
Mr. T (MrT4)

11-Nov

Self-declared most moral army in the world (since the Waffen SS) , literaly using Palestinians as human shields in their West bank incursions

But that has been their standard MO in previous years as well there were even some pictures of them driving an armored 4x4 with 13y old kid tied to the front windshield ,after that they supposedly outlawed the practice but it seems old habits die hard.

video_2023-11-11_12-49-02

Watch "video_2023-11-11_12-49-02" on Streamable.

stancrist

11-Nov

Mr. T (MrT4) said:

Self-declared most moral army in the world...

That reminds me of a line from one of my favorite movies.

The Professionals 1966 - Revolution

The most famous quote from The Professionals (1966.) describe a meaning of revolution...and fighting for a commonweal..Maybe there's only one revolution, sin...

Everybody sees themselves as being the good guys.  innocent

• Edited 11 November 2023 16:24  by  stancrist
farmplinker2

12-Nov

Traditional regional tactics, not surprising they're still doing it.

stancrist

12-Nov

I just did a search, but found no photographic evidence of Arab soldiers using human shields.

When you say traditional "regional" tactics, is what you actually mean traditional Israeli tactics?

EmericD

12-Nov

stancrist said:

I just did a search, but found no photographic evidence of Arab soldiers using human shields.

stancrist

12-Nov

LOL.  That's a cartoon repeating Israeli propaganda; it's not reality.  And even if it were reality, it would not matter.

As the Israelis demonstrated in Gaza, they are willing to slaughter any number of Palestinian women and children.

• Edited 12 November 2023 18:39  by  stancrist
farmplinker2

13-Nov

Hamas and Hezbollah have a habit of putting HQs in the basements of schools, hospitals, and apartment buildings.

mpopenker

13-Nov

the Ukrainians love that too

farmplinker2

13-Nov

Yeah. I favor the Ukrainians, but I figured Russia wasn't lying about there being troops and munitions in areas you're not supposed to keep them. Put wounded troops in a school? Sure. But better not have a CP there.