gatnerd

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by gatnerd

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Autocannon Book   General Military Discussion

Started 21/4/21 by Barnowlgreen; 16354 views.
In reply toRe: msg 26
autogun

1/4/22

Hooray - the second draft arrived in my inbox yesterday so I'm now going through it line by line, checking and indexing. Not sure when it will actually be on sale, though.

Barnowlgreen

9/4/22

The date is now 27/5/22 on the Crowood website.

autogun

9/4/22

Looks possible. I'm about halfway through it, checking for errors and indexing .

gatnerd

10/4/22

I look forward to its arrival Tony. 

On a related note, I hope you've been checking the 'Ukraine Weapons Thread,' theres been a couple fantastic 30mm Autocannon fights against both tanks and IFVs, which I figured you'd get a kick out of. I'm not sure the last time thats happened - 1991? 

• Edited 10 April 2022 7:47  by  gatnerd
autogun

11/4/22

I must admit I've been focusing on getting the book sorted, with time only to glance through the forum to keep me more or less up to speed.

gatnerd

11/4/22

Completely understand. I'll try and compile the relevant AC action videos and send it to you in a PM when I get a chance. 

In reply toRe: msg 31
autogun

21/5/22

Earliest publication date is now the end of July.

Barnowlgreen

21/5/22

The Crowood site has the date for the hardback as 12/08/2022.

In reply toRe: msg 34
autogun

12/6/22

Crowood are now including some more images of the book: https://www.crowood.com/products/autocannon-by-anthony-g-williams

roguetechie

17-Jun

Tony, does the book cover the colt cr26 at all?

You know me I'm always on the lookout for anything I can get on Russell s Robinson and his work.