A Visit To Arizona’s Mogollon Rim Will Enchant You Beyond Words
Looking for a chance to escape into cooler regions where you can feel the cool, pine air while out hiking, camping, or just milling around town? One of the most popular areas around the state just happens to be one of the coolest—both in terms of temperature and activities. Let’s take a look at some of the best things you can do while visiting the Mogollon Rim!
1. Go for a canoe ride along the curvy shores of Blue Ridge Reservoir.
2. Hike to and go for a swim at the alluring Fossil Creek
3. Enjoy an afternoon of petting llamas, eating fudge, and touring the Ranch at Fossil Creek.
5. Grab a bite to eat at an incredible pizzeria, Old County Inn.
6. Have fun antiquing in one of the small towns on the Rim!
7. Try out a short, easy hike to the abandoned Railroad Tunnel.
8. Enjoy a scenic ride along Forest Road 300 (aka Rim Road) to see some of the most beautiful views in the state!
And more at