A bit of everything!

Hosted by beebea9

A bit of everything because everyone has to get opinionated when something is bugging you!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can Sanity Return to an Insane World?   Science and History

Started 1/14/22 by AuntBetsie; 3426 views.
Bab6s

Mar-31

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."

- John Lennon  v

In reply toRe: msg 40
SasBun

Apr-1

Amid pushes for a fourth dose of COVID-19 vaccines, the World Health Organization has said it is looking into reports of hearing problems stemming from the vaccines.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=45077.1

Seaguil

Apr-10

It was too good for the totalitarian as most of the people just followed the obedient routine… and so easy to bring it back! 

US talk/topics -  Dr. Death Reappears: Fauci 

READ MORE 
The midterms are coming up and Democrats need a boost. Enter Dr. Death — Tony Fauci says the US is likely to see a fall COVID-19 surge.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=45147.1

Weasel (poptardo)

Apr-11

Nothing sane will be coming back....

drl0lip0p

Apr-16

John Lennon was right on!! 

In reply toRe: msg 45

TIME TO STEP UP AND ARREST THESE MURDEROUS PHARMA!

Venomous vaccines, banned cures, destruction of oil and gas infrastructure and energy reliance, mounting inflation, open borders and tremendous increasing crime. Destruction of food infrastructure goes wells right in. 

DimeTrious

Apr-24

John Lennon was a great musician and a wise life strategist!

Bab6s

May-21

Politicians are paid to protect us, but they don't, all they care is to be on ruling power to manipulate everything! 

Fella13

May-24

The world as we knew it, will never be the same...