Show & Tell -  Stuff I've been doing lately: (278 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/28/13 11:05 AM 
To: All  (1 of 17) 

I'm still beading quite a bit. I wish I had more time to bead, but I try to bead during my lunch breaks and in the evenings:

I've been working on a Labradorite purse. I need a more updated pic, but here is one take a couple months ago. I'm actually almost done with the back panel here. I'll be starting the top and flap soon:

I quickly took a pic of how it looks now with my crappy little camera. The colors never come out right with this camera, but you can see how far I've gotten with it:

Reply   Options 

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/28/13 11:09 AM 
To: All  (2 of 17) 
 10227.2 in reply to 10227.1 

In between working on the purse I work on smaller projects. I've been making cameo earrings for family and friends:

I liked the green cameo earrings so much that I decided to make a matching cuff:

I'm also planning to make a lavender and silver necklace like the earrings for my Mom. I haven't started that yet.

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/28/13 11:15 AM 
To: All  (3 of 17) 
 10227.3 in reply to 10227.2 

I'm also working on a couple of bracelets for my sisters. They are both in progress:

I picked up a 4 yr. old UFO and am going to try and finish it this time. I needed a freeform for something totally different from the other kind of things I'm beading. I figured this was a good one to continue on rather than start a  new one. It'll be a necklace when I finish it:

And last but never least;o) I just started a blue collar. I'm still waiting on beads and rivolis for this one so I've barely really started on it:

• Edited 2/28/2013 11:15 am ET by ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA)

To: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 17) 
 10227.4 in reply to 10227.3 
I love your work.  Can't wait to see the finished pieces.
Ida

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/1/13 8:13 AM 
To: Beadingmouse  (5 of 17) 
 10227.5 in reply to 10227.4 

Thanx;o) The purse will probably be a while, but I'm hoping to at least have my sisters bracelets and the green cuff done soon.

The Blue Collar I'm having  a hard time finding what I need to do it. They changed the look of the Ultra Blue AB crystals on me - totally threw me for a loop. Now I have to rethink my original plan. I guess I got the earlier UBab - they were more of a golden flash in them. The current ones I'm finding now have a turquoise flash. Both are beautiful, but I needed the golden flash ones for what I had planned.

From: Freedom (KIWILASS2) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/3/13 3:22 AM 
To: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 17) 
 10227.6 in reply to 10227.1 
Ooh, that is stunning!  I love Labradorite and I love Paua shell too (abalone).

Mummy!  How do you spell "AIRMAIL TO SIBERIA"? 

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/3/13 9:32 AM 
To: Freedom (KIWILASS2) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 17) 
 10227.7 in reply to 10227.6 

I never would have thought to do Labradorite and Paua shell together. I'm really loving the combination!

I'm guessing it'll be another year before that purse is done... LOL;o)

To: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 17) 
 10227.8 in reply to 10227.5 
You HAVE been busy !
Katie

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/21/13 9:40 AM 
To: Coconutbead DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 17) 
 10227.9 in reply to 10227.8 

I wish I had more time to bead... it's slow going with only having a couple hours a day to bead....

To: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 17) 
 10227.10 in reply to 10227.1 

G-g-g-g-gorgeous!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-17
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.