Introduce Yourself! -  Hello Everybody! (136 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: kathy47 (kth47) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/21/16 10:13 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

I used to come to Delphi years ago (different forum), life got in the way and I forgot all about it. Recently an email popped up reminding me of Delphi. I didn't need the relationship forum anymore but thought I might find something new and fun to go with what I am doing now in my life. So here I am! I am 9 years divorced, a grandma (one is getting married in a month!) and love making jewelry. I have a couple Easy shops that keep me busy when the kids and grands give me some space! Glad to meet everyone!

Kathy

Reply   Options 

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/7/16 8:27 AM 
To: kathy47 (kth47) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (2 of 4) 
 10276.2 in reply to 10276.1 

It's really sad how Delphi has gone by the way side. I do enjoy Facebook, but miss my times here. The beaders from this forum all moved to FB. If you have a FB account definitely check out the beading & jewelry making groups on there.

From: Barbara G. (bgreen9661) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/26/16 4:39 PM 
To: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 10276.3 in reply to 10276.2 

I miss all of the folks that used to post here.  Facebook has gotten too big and I don't enjoy beading sites there.

From: ~BeadyBellyrina~ (KabbalistIFA) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/27/16 7:16 AM 
To: Barbara G. (bgreen9661) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (4 of 4) 
 10276.4 in reply to 10276.3 

I miss it too:o( Unfortunately Delphi has pretty much become a ghost forum... There are a few nice beading groups over at FB. "Bead Embroidery Lovers" is my current favorite. I do agree that the bead groups on FB tend to get too big and you get a bunch of *know it alls* that give unsolicited advice or just want to argue (everyone on FB wants to argue! That part does get old....). I usually avoid those groups or people. I do like that there are so many beaders from all over the world to chat with on FB.  I do miss how nice and cozy Delphi is though:o(

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.