SheilaVG1

Business News and Opportunities

Hosted by SheilaVG1

A place for members to learn all sorts of things about work and business. From setting up a home business to a great site to take a typing test, we'll share it all- big or small.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS App Development Trends of 2022

Started Sep-1 by shirleyeva; 136 views.
shirleyeva

Sep-1

Mobile apps are the roots of business growth. In recent times, iOS apps are getting so much traction because of apple’s legacy. To make your business up to date and lead in the industry take into account the iOS app development trends. 

• Swift 6

• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning

• Augmented Reality

• Internet of Things

• App Clips

• Cloud Kit

• Wearables

• iBeacon

• Chatbots

• Security

Contemporary technologies and tools open up the opportunity for app development. Improve your business efficiency and technical quality of your applications by leveraging the current app development trends. 

JosephJohn21

Sep-12

Can you tell me if you work with Apple TV app development? How much will it cost to develop such an application?

GeraldBanks

Sep-13

I thought netflix liber, but recently I found out that Apple TV is one of the most popular OTT platforms on the market. Therefore, it is not surprising that the development of applications for Apple TV is becoming popular. I also thought about Apple tv app development and my friend suggested me a great article so that I can learn more about it.

RitaColar

Sep-19

Java is an object-oriented programming language that is used for enterprise-scale web applications, desktop applications, and scientific applications. It works on a "Write Once, Run Anywhere" principle, which means compiled Java code https://mlsdev.com/services/it-staff-augmentation can run on any platform that supports Java. It is also machine-independent, meaning it can run on a JVM regardless of the underlying architecture. Java also supports multiple threads of execution, which helps maximize the use of the CPU.

• Edited September 21, 2022 6:21 am  by  RitaColar