General Topics -  Cheroikee Geneology So.Eastern (38 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 700.2 in reply to 700.1 

One for da money...

Two fuh da show...

Not on the raw...

Am on the real...

Do tell me about them of the darker hue...

In the Cherokee mix:

Do they fight or switch?

I'm 'once removed'...

Do bring me up to date:

So when I do step back on the Eastern Cherokee rez...

I know in advance how to relate...

Hoka hey!

CTJ

Reply   Options 

To: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 700.3 in reply to 700.1 

The flip side...

Dear sister,   different folks reflect different eras and different realities...

I. e.,   my renewed awareness came/comes by the way of George Clinton,  e. g.,  and those of us outside of the traditional means et al of knowing/understanding who we are...

The new rebels do battle in the barios/hoods/'mean streets' of the non-indigenous world...

You may not realize or recognize it--but the warrior spirit is pervasive there--too!

The flip side is I do hope and pray to return to the old villages of the Western North Carolina rez too!

It's long overdue...

And I am of the seventh generation...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

From: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/25/06 6:43 AM 
To: ctj527  (4 of 5) 
 700.4 in reply to 700.3 

As Chief Rob Swift Arrow teaches me...all one needs is one drp of blood to belong.  So many of the Cherokee women were raped and gave birth t mixed blooded children...O So many of ur people were killed, and so many were sent from their homeland and frced to learn the white man's ways.  After all this the Great Spirit still draws us hme again to the lands of our ancestors.  All the missing stories of our family are not forgotten.

Tsoo Gus Us Di Au Ga Hi

MAY THE HAND OF THE GODDESS ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.   ISIS

Chess, Goddess and Everything

On Chess

Goddesschess

LAS VEGAS SHOW GIRLS

http://www.goddesschess.com/humour/vegaschicks.html

UNITED NATIONS OF TURTLE ISLAND

http://www.unitednationsofturtleisland.com/

Native  Rights and Information

http://forums.delphiforums.com/UNOTI_officer/start

To: Isis (georgia18) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 700.5 in reply to 700.4 

Good morning,   Isis!

But,   let's us remember our forebears et al decided who they needed and wanted as mates,   those women who choose to share the joy and pain of rearing children they and their mates helped to bring into this life,  etc.

Be it by chance or by choice,   be it by the way of the enslavement of both red and black folk,   i. e.,   in order to reduce them to the level of unpaid laborers,  and their labors meant to make their enslavers rich,   etc.;   be it also those who brought about the shared resistance to both the reenslavement of the one group and the stealing of the land of the other group;   all of their sacrifices--their struggles--is why we continue to exist nowadays...

So let us not allow others to define us and their relationship to us...

Let us renew our generations spanning relationship to and with each other!

FYI...

Take care...

Peace...

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-5
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.