Black Native Americans -  Black Indians learn to embrace 2 worlds (28 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 21) 

Reply   Options 

To: stormshaddow  (2 of 21) 
 727.2 in reply to 727.1 

Do print this one out...

And maybe you kinda sorta repost it elsewhere as well...

It's been around for awhile so I don't feel or think the reporters et al even remembering doing this piece!

Though it was/is a wake up call for me...

As in?

African/indigenous folk are everywhere in this part of North America...

Ditto they/we were before the chiefs and/or the mixed bloods of the southeast woodlands tribes decided to become--uh--'civilized'...

Etc.

But--like the whites--some did it at our black ancestors expense...

After all,  some of their ancestors had also been the enslavers of some of ours,  right?

Right...

And more forthcoming...

FYI...

Later...

• Edited 9/26/2006 1:27 pm by ctj527

To: ctj527  (3 of 21) 
 727.3 in reply to 727.2 
Its important to not forget the very reason we're here in the first place!

To: stormshaddow  (4 of 21) 
 727.4 in reply to 727.3 

Yes...

There are those things I do and say which were/are inspired by the life examples of grandparents/uncles/aunts etc.

But even I am only beginning to be exposed to a little about how many of us african/indigenous folk they're are and who are acknowledging that too!

So please do give me a little more time for what I have heard/read to sink in to the ole noggin...

Then we're take it from there...

FYI...

Later...

Peace...

To: ctj527  (5 of 21) 
 727.5 in reply to 727.4 
Gotcha!;o)

Message 6 of 21 was Deleted  

To: stormshaddow  (7 of 21) 
 727.7 in reply to 727.1 
  • As a black Indian, Carolyn Brown wants people to know two things about her:

This Carolyn Brown doesn't look like any indigenous Black Native American Indians that I've seen all my life.  She first need to prove that she is an "African" as alleged.  Because her features appear not of indigenous Africans (children of Cham or Kham) also, at least not the ones I've seen.  Black ebony-colored Negro europeans (children of Yapheth) migrating to Africa and the WEST INDIES as indentured servants are not the realAfricans ... but european by blood ancestry and physical characteristics.

• “Black Indians” is a term people with both African and Native American ancestry call themselves.

This is false ... as there are no indigenous Africans I have ever met who refer to themselves as "Black Indians."  Black Indians refer to indigenous American Shemite and American Ku-hite (son of Kham) descendants who were enslaved by invading europeans and their white allies, whether they are mixed or not.  There are descendants of enslaved indigneous Shemite Native Americans who refer to themselves as Black Indians, and have no mixed blood in them.  These are the so-called light-skinned Black [Indian] Americans ... where whites/europeans have deliberately attributed their indigneous Shemite features to the cosmetically whitened and altered Scandinavian whites, erroneously referring to them as "mulattoes" to deny their Native American status.  While unmixed American Ku-hite who lived in the Upper South by the millions and were also enslaved are falsely referred to as "negroes."  We all know that the "negro" is indigneous (native) to western europe and are the children of Yapheth, not Kham.

• Blacks and Indians, particularly those in the Northeast, intermarried frequently, giving rise to tribal groups such as the Eastern Pequots of North Stonington and the Golden Hill Paugussetts of Trumbull, composed almost exclusively of Black Indians.

I find it hard to believer that black ebony-colored european Negroes allegedly intermarried frequenlty with Shemite (and perhaps some Canadian (Yaphetite)) Native Americans in the Northeast, when the Shemite Native Americans in the WEST INDIES from where they came did not readily intermarry frequently when them ... nor did the indigenous Khamitic Native Americans of South America where these same Negroes were also hired as indentured servants -- now claiming to be the ancestors of all the indigenous Khamitic Native Americans so as to steal their lands.  There are a lot of fake tribes of people planted all over the world ... so it should be no suprise if fake tribes begin popping up all over the USA.  This is expecially true in India which has been partitioned into several nations, where about 1/2 the populations are actually whites faking it as indigneous Indian Asian and running their country.  The only purpose of such fake tribes is to take over the indigenous Native populations and rule over them for the europeans.  There are even tribes of Canadian Native Americans in the USA, as far south as the Carolinas (Catawba?) who are not of either Shemite or  Ku-hite ancesty but are descendants of Yapheth who migrated down from Canada centuries ago in an effort to conquer the Shemite and Ku-hite peoples.  I have little doubt that their southward migration into Shemite lands of the USA coincide with the southward invasions of their european and north Asian cousins who likewise invaded Shemite lands such as China, Mongolia, India, Persia, etc.. where some are still ruling over them today.  However, the white media falsely portrays the invaders (children of Yapheth) as the real indigenous peoples of China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia, etc.. Just like the white media falsely shows the invading black ebony-colored Negro europeans as the real Africans (children of Kham) and falsely refer to the real Africans as "caucasians" -- wrongly grouping them in the same race as the invading europeans to steal their lands.

• For years, blacks with Indian ancestry were discouraged from exploring that part of their racial background, either by other African Americans who felt it was disloyal to their race or by the dominant society, which categorized Indians simply by the color of their skin and stereotypes learned from popular culture.

Never heard of this.  It has always been accepted in the real indigenous Black Indian Native American community that many of us are descended from Shemite Native Americans.  But this never meant that we were to show up at their reservations demanding citizenship after being enslaved for hundreds of years away from them.  This fact should make all Nations of Shemite Native American suspicious now with all these applications for membership -- and then citing racism when they are denied membership because they have no real Shemitic ancestral blood or features, not even after cosmetic surgery and skin lightening.

And the only reason that CT is being used to sell this propaganda is because it was in the Northeast (NJ, NY, CT, DE) where the black ebony colored Negro europeans who are descended from Yapheth were brought by the Dutch (1620 - 1630) as hired indentured servants from the WEST INDIES into their colony called New Netherlands ... a fact that can easily be verified in any good history source.

• Edited 9/26/2006 10:13 pm ET by Rosetta321

To: ctj527  (8 of 21) 
 727.8 in reply to 727.2 
  • African/indigenous folk are everywhere in this part of North America...

Prove it.

I'll bet you'v never seen a real indigenous African (children of Kham) in your life.  And if one was to walk up to you -- you wouldn't know that he/she was a real indigenous African.

• southeast woodlands tribes

I'm from the southeast ... but I don't know what a 'woodlands tribe' is you stated. Is that anything like a european woodlands tribe? or an Asian Indian woodlands tribe? or an African woodlands tribe?  Educate us here.  What is this 'woodlands tribe' that you refer to when speaking about our people.  I've never heard our people refer to ourselves as woodlands tribe.

To: stormshaddow  (9 of 21) 
 727.9 in reply to 727.1 

[continued]

• For years, blacks with Indian ancestry were discouraged from exploring that part of their racial background, either by other African Americans who felt it was disloyal to their race or by the dominant society, which categorized Indians simply by the color of their skin and stereotypes learned from popular culture.

Never heard of this.  It has always been accepted in the real indigenous Black Indian Native American community that many of us are descended from Shemite Native Americans.  But this never meant that we were to show up at their reservations demanding citizenship after being enslaved for hundreds of years away from them.  This fact should make all Nations of Shemite Native American suspicious now with all these applications for membership -- and then citing racism when they are denied membership because they have no real Shemitic ancestral blood or features, not even after cosmetic surgery and skin lightening.

And the only reason that CT is being used to sell this propaganda is because it was in the Northeast (NJ, NY, CT, DE) where the black ebony-colred Negro europeans who are descended from Yapheth were brought by the Dutch (1620 -1630) as hired indentured servants from the WEST INDIES into thier colony called New Netherlands ... a fact that can easily be verified in any good history source.

To: ROSETTA321  (10 of 21) 
 727.10 in reply to 727.9 

Most if not all nations are made up of people of various ethnic/racial backgrounds...

I and others keep regress from those indigenous ones who act and react like the white bigots and racists too...

FYI...

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.