Blasé news diary: blasting horns to the dormant sheep about politics and the lack of democracy due of the engulfing consumerism
87 messages in 9 discussions
Latest Nov-25 by Dot_hoe
655 messages in 83 discussions
Latest Jan-20 by Eliot (Elohimil)
1001 messages in 158 discussions
Latest Dec-25 by Eliot (Elohimil)
Latest Jan-11 by BarthaS
Latest Jan-11 by Eliot (Elohimil)
Latest Jan-8 by Guard101
Latest Jan-7 by GonghisKhan
Latest Jan-4 by Go Trump (Bushladen)
Latest Jan-2 by StatsChew
Latest Jan-2 by Whatzup? (Bushenron)
Latest Dec-24 by funiki
975 messages in 133 discussions
Latest Nov-22 by cavaliya
Latest Jan-5 by Berylline
1323 messages in 166 discussions
Latest Dec-31 by AuntBetsie
Latest Dec-31 by DimeTrious
- Seven Great Wonders of Communism
1. Universal employment.
2. Despite universal employment, no one works at all.
3. Despite no one working, all economic plans were fulfilled to 100% minimum.
4. Despite plans being fulfilled above the 100% requisite, shops remained empty.
5. Despite shops being empty, every head leader had everything you owned in the past.
6. Despite everyone having everything, everyone remained a loyal thief to survive.
7. Despite the universal theft, no one was ever missing anything of nothing.
Even though they call it the people's strength party...
Anyone that opposed their government gets jailed and ends up shot!
It's very hard to catch up, they constantly come with new strategies!
Always shocking to know how miserable dictartors still rule
5. Despite shops being empty, every head leader had everything you owned in the past
First we fight them off, and then comes along a politician that convinces everyone that communism is a good thing!
There are endless reports that reveals communism sucks!
Logan For Liberty 26 May 2018
Do you support the idea of communism? I don't.
Socialism, communism, marxism, or whatever you call it sucks and always will suck.
-Lack of incentives
-One who risked it all
We fought these commies, we dont want it back!!!