Mysteries / Thrillers / Romantic Suspense -  Which Sandra Brown Heroine Are You? (95 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 9:51 AM 
To: All  (1 of 9) 

Which Sandra Brown Heroine Are You?

Sandra Brown novels are known for their strong female characters! Take this quiz to find out which leading lady best suits your personality.

https://www.novelsuspects.com/quiz/sandra-brown-characters-quiz/?utm_source=Novel+Suspects&utm_campaign=39d298185d-NS_EMAIL_SEPTEMBER_08_2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3f93767de1-39d298185d-64211905

Reply   Options 

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 9:52 AM 
To: All  (2 of 9) 
 4058.2 in reply to 4058.1 

Holly Spencer

You've got smarts and strong moral character, just like Holly Spencer in Sandra Brown's Friction! She's a family court judge whose world is turned upside down when Crawford Hunt comes in for a custody hearing.

Crawford wants his daughter back now that he's pulled his life out of the downward spiral that ensued after the death of his wife. The Texas Ranger's fate lies with Judge Holly Spencer, but she's wary of his checkered past. When a masked gunman barges into the courtroom, Crawford saves Holly from a bullet, and catching the culprit becomes a personal fight for him. Will it jeopardize his chances of gaining custody of his daughter, and even Holly's safety?

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 9:53 AM 
To: All  (3 of 9) 
 4058.3 in reply to 4058.1 

I have read many of Sandra Brown's books over the years .. but I don't remember this one.   Guess it goes on my wish list  :-)

To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 9) 
 4058.4 in reply to 4058.1 

Jordie Bennet

You're smart and resourceful, just like Jordie Bennet from Sandra Brown's Sting! She's a successful business woman who finds herself relying on her wit and strength to survive.

When Jordie and Shaw Kinnard lock eyes across a disreputable backwater bar, something definitely sparks — but Shaw is here to kill her. As Shaw and his partner take aim, Jordie is certain her time has come. But Shaw has other plans and abducts Jordie, hoping to get his hands on the $30 million her brother has stolen and, presumably, hidden. However, Shaw is not the only one looking for the fortune. Now on the run from the feds and a notorious criminal, Jordie and Shaw must rely on each other to stay alive.

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-9 8:02 PM 
To: Freeman54  (5 of 9) 
 4058.5 in reply to 4058.4 

I haven't read that one, either.  Have you?

To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 9) 
 4058.6 in reply to 4058.5 

no, I haven't either.

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-10 6:06 PM 
To: Freeman54  (7 of 9) 
 4058.7 in reply to 4058.6 

May have to take a look  :-)

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member IconSep-18 7:31 PM 
To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 9) 
 4058.8 in reply to 4058.1 

Holly Spencer
You've got smarts and strong moral character, just like Holly Spencer in Sandra Brown's Friction! She's a family court judge whose world is turned upside down when Crawford Hunt comes in for a custody hearing.

Crawford wants his daughter back now that he's pulled his life out of the downward spiral that ensued after the death of his wife. The Texas Ranger's fate lies with Judge Holly Spencer, but she's wary of his checkered past. When a masked gunman barges into the courtroom, Crawford saves Holly from a bullet, and catching the culprit becomes a personal fight for him. Will it jeopardize his chances of gaining custody of his daughter, and even Holly's safety?

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-19 4:00 AM 
To: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (9 of 9) 
 4058.9 in reply to 4058.8 

Sandra Brown is one of the few authors I turn to if I'm in the mood for Romantic Suspense.  The suspense/mystery is usually always solid and the romance is not over the top.

Have you read Friction?

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.