OFF TOPIC / / WHATEVER // JOKES / THOUGHTS / RANDOM RAMBLINGS -  Is This Your Face? (193 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-30 6:17 PM 
To: All  (1 of 16) 

Reply   Options 

To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 16) 
 4134.2 in reply to 4134.1 

> "Your face when someone says you have enough books"

:-)

Actually I'm getting close to having enough -- now that I can carry thousands of books in my ereader, and have hundreds of thousands available for download from the net. Enough to keep me entertained, anyway (not enough to satisfy my curiosity about everything, though).

By the way, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that little girl's look. She's small but looks like she could be trouble.

• Edited September 30, 2018 8:15 pm  by  gjones2two

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-1 9:32 AM 
To: gjones2two  (3 of 16) 
 4134.3 in reply to 4134.2 

I have plenty to read ... but I'm not sure it's ever enough.  I always find new books that I want.  My wish list is enormous.

I agree ... the little girl looks like she could be really dangerous ...  not sure I'd want to turn the lights out with her giving me the evil eye :-)

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-4 12:00 PM 
To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 16) 
 4134.4 in reply to 4134.3 

she is scary! My face doesn't get like that, but it is not up to anyone else when 'enough is enough' - thanks to kindle I too have a ton of books!

To: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 16) 
 4134.5 in reply to 4134.4 

Also thanks to kindle you don't have a literal ton of books! :-)

If I ever have to move, the part I dread most is boxing up and moving all of my books.

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-4 2:56 PM 
To: Freeman54  (6 of 16) 
 4134.6 in reply to 4134.5 

yes I know what you mean!

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-4 4:32 PM 
To: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 16) 
 4134.7 in reply to 4134.4 

I doubt I make that face :-)  And actually there's no one who has ever told me I have too many books.  My son reads as much as I do. My grand-daughter knows how involved I get in my books.  Most friend, several members of my family  .. all you guys here ... all have the same feeling.  .. "I" will decide when I have too many.  :-)

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-4 4:34 PM 
To: Freeman54  (8 of 16) 
 4134.8 in reply to 4134.5 

I have both ... a ton of books on kindle ... and multiple bookcases filled with physical books.  I've decided to never move again  :-)

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-4 5:45 PM 
To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 16) 
 4134.9 in reply to 4134.7 

nobody has ever told me I have too many either reading is a passion of mine and always has been, so anyone who knows me expects me to have a library both in the physical realm and in kindle!

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-4 7:09 PM 
To: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 16) 
 4134.10 in reply to 4134.9 

I don't ever go to anyone's house and comment on the fact that are NO books in their home.  The people who visit me know I have multiple bookcases with books.  No head turning there  :-)

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-16
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.