Romance -  he Best Small Town Romances (112 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-13 10:51 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

Finding a book that makes you feel wrapped up like a warm hug can be exactly the escape you need. Taking a break from the real world to settle into a particular story of sweet romance is rejuvenating and fun. The best small town romances capture hearts by giving us an idyllic setting away from our own personal hustle-and-bustle.

https://bookriot.com/small-town-romances/

Reply   Options 

To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 6458.2 in reply to 6458.1 

Linda, I read small town romances a lot.  I read them in between the mysteries and thrillers I also read.  I have only read 2 of the authors they mentioned in the article......Nicole Snow and Sherryl  Woods who are both good authors.

Have you read any of these authors?

border=

To: All 

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-17 1:35 PM 
To: Tedster (MARCIASC)  (3 of 5) 
 6458.3 in reply to 6458.2 

I have read Sheryl Woods ... although it's been a long while ago.  I don't read a lot of romance ... but I do read romantic suspense.

Linda Howard was always one of my favorite romance authors ..... and I've read a lot of Robyn Carr ... I really liked both of these

To: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 6458.4 in reply to 6458.3 

So many of the old romance writers have changed to romance/mystery writers in the last 10-15 years.  Some of those books are really good.  Of course right now I can't think of author's names to tell you.

Oh, yes........Linda Howard is one of those authors and has some great mysteries.  Read any of her last 5 novels and you will really like them.  One I really liked was The Woman Left Behind.

border=
  • Edited October 17, 2020 2:23 pm  by  Tedster (MARCIASC)

From: Linda (LoveToRead) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-17 3:10 PM 
To: Tedster (MARCIASC)  (5 of 5) 
 6458.5 in reply to 6458.4 

I've read some of her older stuff .... I need to look into her more recent books  :-)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.