Inspiration Nation at Delphi

Hosted by Stormageddon (brkexpat)

Inspiration Nation, a popular Google Blog, is about great recipes and life at a certain age. This new Delphi Forum is an adjunct to the blog, a place where conversation is easy and recipes available.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to Inspiration Nation at Delphi

Welcome to the Delphi adjunct to Inspiration Nation. I've been on Delphi since 1999, and have always liked the ease of being able to engage in conversation. My "ccoking and kvetching" blog is over on Google, and each day I post an article that usually includes a recipe. Most of the recipes are original, but if not, I'll let you know and post a link. I plan to post a link to the daily blog post in the (surprise!) Daily Blog Post discussion.  So, if you would like to start a discussion, or if there is a question about a recipe, this is the place to do it. If you like to cook, there are already hundreds of recipes on the Inspiration Nation blog which can be reached by going to any daily blog post link.

Make yourself at home.

Please be:
Thoughtful. Colorful. Spirited. Engaged.

Don't be:
Mean. Argumentative. Abusive. Profane.

Or more eloquently stated by William Shakespeare:

Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.