Ask me about my blorum! (Kidmagnet)

Buggy for Bugs

Hosted by Ask me about my blorum! (Kidmagnet)|Just Kiddin'

Find bugs interesting? Want to learn more? Or share your own bug knowledge? This is the forum for you! Please check your Raid at the door.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Great FB page   Bugs in general

Started Jul-24 by cj (CAROLJOYCE); 199 views.

CAROL!!!

Hi how are you?

That's an awesome page and website and give me a few minutes and I can track that guy down and show up on his... JUST KIDDING ! I'll see if he's on Twitter.

Photobucket has made a mess of my catalogue of photos here. So ya know what? Let's modernize this place! HOLD ON TO YOU SOCKS we are going into the future (it's going to look like the past sadly)

cj (CAROLJOYCE)

Jul-25

I'm doing pretty good.   My old dogs aged out and we have a couple of new rescues.   All is pretty quiet as we too age (but not out)..

I enjoy dropping by and seeing all the great photos. 

I got totally distracted on Facebook with the bug addict. lol

If I set this place up like my Blorum HERE would you visit?

cj (CAROLJOYCE)

Jul-25

Send me a link to you on FB..  I would visit there, a bit more often.   FB is where I find my well spread out family.   Most amazing as I age and really don't get out.  I get to visit anyway.  It is a godsend for a deaf old lady..   Puts a smile on my face daily.   

> https://www.facebook.com/carol.rosenstiel.3  

cj (CAROLJOYCE)

Jul-25

PS:  I did set to follow your blorum.. 

I'm glad you didn't decide to call it a, 'FLOG' . .

Sorry about PB's shenanigans. I never used it, but can only imagine what a mess it must make.

I'll friend request you - I'm Kit Magnet (they would not let me use Kid...silly) I'm not on very often, maybe one a week and my page is filled with bugs but I know you do not mind lo.

cj (CAROLJOYCE) said...

I did set to follow your blorum.. 

Cool!

well I have used the phrase Phlogger to describe photo bloggers. lol

OK Hold onto your underpants Joy! I'm make a switch here to Zeta and starting a Live story to import Bug Photos and info from Twitter. I'll try it out for a few weeks and see how I like it.