Music -  D2 Videotapes (24 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: solomoney DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/1/04 9:44 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

When I sent off my D2 Videotapes to Tony several months ago, I was hoping to see the results of his editing work and remastering the audio.  He does a high level of work.  I look foward to seeing my work again.  When I last saw the 5 Boxes they had been transfered to LASER DISC by Videoartes and had  Japan's packaging in 1991  VHS format.  Of course for me it was great to look at, but I didnt appreciate not being paid.  The   amounts agreed upon by the other producers from London never materialized nor the contracts honoured.   NHK aired the two programs and they were copied all over the East effectively pirating the material recorded at Cafe' au Go Go in the early 60's of the Folk and Blues scene.  It was thrilling stuff, in color film, 16mm by the NYU Film Students and Faculty who used to work at Cafe' au Go Go on Bleecker Street.  I would love to see a great programme for everyone to enjoy now that its Forty Years Later and all the material shot then,  has be used and shown.  It has over 30 artists and at least three times as many performances LIVE AT Cafe' au Go Go  which could be culled and edited from over 150 Songs.  A BIG JOB but Tony Arnold is up to the task and does great work.  The results should be well received by all and everyone.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.