Music -  What A Gift (26 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: solomoney DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host5/18/04 10:29 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
Jim Philbrook, Editor & Publisher of Record Convention News, came by the Cafe' and gave me The JOHN MAYALL & The Bluesbreakers and Friends "70th Birthday Concert with Eric Clapton and Mick Taylor, a show I presented at Cafe' au Go Go 38 years ago on the Blues Bag with B.B. KING AND MUDDY WATERS w/ JOHN LEE HOOKER & Fred Neil and Richie Havens.  What a thrill to hear these Great Men of Blues play in Liverpool July 19, 2003.  Record Convention News is published here in Crestline, Ca.  909-338-0953.  E-mail:  jimph59@lycos.com .  This issue features DYLAN Rolling Thunder Revue (The Bootleg Series Volume 5).  www.classicrecords.com .  For record collectors espeicailly rare in analogue vinyl and rarities, this is a must.  RCR is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month.  This show resulted in B.B. KING AND ERIC CLAPTON COLLABORATING 38 YEARS LATER ON THE GRAMMY AWARD WINNING, RIDING WITH THE KING.   I'm thrilled listening to my old friends today.  What a great piece of restored history preservation.  I wish my tapes in France would soon see the light of day to hear these older men as younger players at the au go go in 1966.  not only is it on audiotape but also on film for a wonderful DVD.  I hope Tony Arnold the engineer and producer "LETS IT GO AT LAST."

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.