Coffee Shop Discussions -  A Movie About You! (811 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-21 1:33 PM 
To: All  (1 of 57) 

Just for fun.....

A big movie producer is looking to make a movie about your life.  Cool, huh?

Who will play You?

How about supporting characters?

What type of movie will it be? (Drama, comedy, adventure flick, romance?)

What is the plot?

Got my popcorn ready!!!!!

From: Alfi (THIALFI) DelphiPlus Member IconSep-21 2:12 PM 
To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 57) 
 74440.2 in reply to 74440.1 

Dracula

"Nothing is predictable in a world where everything is manipulated." -- Anonymous

There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_locke.html
There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_locke.html

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 57) 
 74440.3 in reply to 74440.1 

Looking out my back window...

Drama.  Main characters the new four barn kitties, all five months old vs the over 100 birds sitting on my fence.  Supporting actors DH and I.

Plot:  Do the humans leave the kittens to fend on their own for food, or do they submit to the cuteness and feed them thus ensuring even more birds sitting on the fence.  

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-22 10:09 AM 
To: Jeri (azpaints)  (4 of 57) 
 74440.4 in reply to 74440.3 

Sounds like a delightful movie?  What are the names of the kitties?

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-22 11:22 AM 
To: v unread  (5 of 57) 
 74440.5 in reply to 74440.1 

C'mon , Vern.  The Adventures of Vern.  Starring Sean Connery as Vern.......

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 57) 
 74440.6 in reply to 74440.4 

Sherbert, a dark orange female tabby, Mellow, a medium orange male, Socks, light creamy orange with white socks all the way up his back legs, and Stoney, dark all gray male.  Mellow is currently MIA, a hazard of barn kitties.  Hopefully he’ll return.  They are feral kitties a friend captured, we got neutered and ear nicked.  We love barn cats - otherwise birds and ground squirrels take over our back acreage.

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-22 1:09 PM 
To: Jeri (azpaints)  (7 of 57) 
 74440.7 in reply to 74440.6 

We feed and care for two such kitties.  They are semi tame now., but they came to us feral.  Our neighbors had their litter spayed and neutered.  They have notched ears as well.  Ralph spends many nights sleeping with me.  Trixie will come in and sleep on our kitchen sideboard.  We should be able to get them inside in the event of a really nasty storm or hurricane.  Rob is quite the hunter.  He has caught several birds and many lizards.

• Edited October 9, 2018 10:23 pm  by  Tracy (inOrl)

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 57) 
 74440.8 in reply to 74440.7 

I’m surprised Mellow took off, they were super tame...come when called, rub against your legs, will let you pick them up.  But...it happens.  They are so much fun to watch with Cassie, our miniature Aussie Shepard.  They sleep on her when she’s out for her daily time outside.  The other side is we have some new kids in the neighborhood and they may have adopted him and made him an indoor kitten. 

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-22 1:24 PM 
To: Jeri (azpaints)  (9 of 57) 
 74440.9 in reply to 74440.8 

Hopefully Mellow will return.  Good that they have shelter and a doggie friend.

From: Dan (DANCULBERSON) DelphiPlus Member IconSep-22 1:58 PM 
To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 57) 
 74440.10 in reply to 74440.1 

Who will play You? Various actors at various ages of my life.

How about supporting characters? Same as above.

What type of movie will it be? (Drama, comedy, adventure flick, romance?) Romantic comedy.

What is the plot? Boy grows up all over the world, boy meets girl, boy marries girl, they have a son and a daughter, boy and girl get divorced after 10 years of living in New York, Germany and Boulder, boy meets another girl and gets into a disastrous marriage that lasts two months and ends in divorce, boy retires after 25 years working for same company, boy has two severe health issues, son gets married, has two children and all live three blocks away from boy, daughter gets married, has two children and all live near Chicago. They all live happily ever after. THE END.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-57
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.