Home and Garden -  Fail or Find? (725 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-11 11:05 AM 
To: All  (1 of 77) 
Have you ever just had to have that household item, that Miracle Mop or panini press, etc. Was it a fail or a find that you cannot live without?

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 77) 
 75506.2 in reply to 75506.1 

A bread making machine, back in the late 1990s.  Used it extensively.  Best bread ever and the apartment smelled great.

From: Linda (LRuthers) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-11 12:36 PM 
To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 77) 
 75506.3 in reply to 75506.1 

Several times...mostly fails though. 

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-11 12:42 PM 
To: Linda (LRuthers) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 77) 
 75506.4 in reply to 75506.3 
What? Give us a list......

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 77) 
 75506.5 in reply to 75506.1 
I have been a sucker for various ads on tv. They all worked, when I used them but I didn't. The rubber roller that picked crumbs up off the floor was great but as I rarely drop crums or anything in the kitchen on the floor that a sponge cannot take care of, the roller sits by the door waiting for a trip to the basement.

From: Linda (LRuthers) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-11 12:54 PM 
To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 77) 
 75506.6 in reply to 75506.4 

The most recent fails have been through no fault of the products. It's more because I don't cook enough anymore to justify getting them out. 

One thing I bought is a real piece of junk. It's a piping set to make icing flowers on cakes and cupcakes. It's very complicated and it came with absolutely no directions whatsoever. I keep thinking I'll go online and find the directions somewhere when I need to. 

sidewaysSmile

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 77) 
 75506.7 in reply to 75506.1 

I was just watching on QVC where they are selling some bone conduction headphones. They transmit the music through your bones to your inner ears and you can keep your ears open for other sounds. I wonder how long the charge lasts and if it's only for your phone or can you use it on your TV? They cost $90. Sounds like a good idea.

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 77) 
 75506.8 in reply to 75506.1 

I am a kitchen gadget junkie and believe that your tools in the kitchen are as important as the tools in my tool box so I tend to get anything and everything that hits the market that I might use, if later I find I can't use it then I find someone who can, I have given away Pressure Cookers, Slow Cookers, Mixers,ect,ect. that I have replaced with the New Item !

GONBAD

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 77) 
 75506.9 in reply to 75506.1 

Garlic press...major fail!

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 77) 
 75506.10 in reply to 75506.1 

I desperately wanted a food processor when Cuisinarts first came out. It was used and used, and used. How I loved that machine. I'm on my second one now and enjoy it still. Food processors are wonderful appliances, at least to me.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 51-60 61-70 71-77
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.