Bruit about -  Posting selfie at Holocaust memorial (52 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Pelayo Diaz used the memorial as the backdrop for a fashion shoot, which was similarly attacked for being insensitive.

Model called an 'embarrassment of a human' for posting selfie at Holocaust memorial.

An English model has been accused of insensitivity for taking a selfie at a Holocaust memorial in Berlin — which she captioned with a joking reference to the film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.

Rhian Sugden posted the controversial photo, taken at Berlin’s Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, on Monday, adding the caption “E.T. phone home.”

But many people objected to her sharing a seemingly lighthearted message in such a somber setting, calling it inappropriate and disrespectful.

Yahoo Lifestyle  Erin Donnelly,

https://ca.yahoo.com/lifestyle/model-called-embarrassment-human-posting-selfie-holocaust-memorial-140543036.html

Reply   Options 

To: Ennya unread  (2 of 3) 
 3226.2 in reply to 3226.1 

I'm just glad that someone noticed the blunder!!

To: Ennya unread  (3 of 3) 
 3226.3 in reply to 3226.1 

Not appropriate, I have seen people taking 'Selfies at all kinds of grave-yards making silly faces...

Hollywood star Katherine Heigl is forced to apologise after posing for bizarre selfies while visiting her brother's grave

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 10:33 EST, 25 June 2018 | Updated: 12:49 EST, 25 June 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5883433/Katherine-Heigl-apologizes-disrespectful-graveyard-selfies.html

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.