Dork of the Day -  Not a good place to smoke pot! (51 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-6 3:09 PM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

Woman parks in police chief’s spot while smoking pot 

— Authorities say a woman arriving at a Long Island court to answer a marijuana possession summons was smoking pot when she parked her vehicle in the local police chief’s spot.

Newsday reports that the 26-year-old woman had been ticketed in May for unlawful possession of marijuana. Police say she was arriving for her court appearance in Northport on Monday night when she cut off an unmarked police car in the parking lot while talking on her cellphone.

Police say she then pulled into the parking spot clearly marked as reserved for the village’s police chief, Bill Ricca. He says when the officers asked the woman to roll down her window, pot smoke billowed out.

Police issued the woman another appearance ticket for unlawful possession of marijuana. She was also ticketed for using her cellphone while driving.

___

Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-7 2:41 PM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 229.2 in reply to 229.1 

Yet some would still say smoking pot doesn't hamper our judgment.

Reply   Options 

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-7 2:52 PM 
To: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 229.3 in reply to 229.2 

If this doesn't prove that wrong, nothing will.  

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-8 9:03 AM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 229.4 in reply to 229.3 

All it proves is that the girl can sort of function with HUA.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-8 2:16 PM 
To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 229.5 in reply to 229.4 

Sort of function is the key

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-9 9:23 AM 
To: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 229.6 in reply to 229.5 

Like a HUGE number of young over entitled folks these days that have absolutely no sense of social or societal responsibility, if it feels good, DO IT!  I believe that was a Ginsberg philosophy from some time ago at the onset of the Hippy Era.

Allen Ginsberg - Wikipedia

Irwin Allen Ginsberg was an American poet. He is considered to be one of the leading figures of both the Beat Generation during the 1950s and the counterculture that soon followed.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

From: Wee Shorty McNaughty (TOILETHEA1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostDec-9 2:16 PM 
To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 229.7 in reply to 229.6 

I sort of remember him,  I agree, that seems about when the "me" attitude came into being

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.