*Welcome to Eclectics Too!* -  Introducing myself (18 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce my self. My name is April. I'm married and have three children, I stay home with them. Though I am not new to writing I am new to the 'proffesional' end of it. The only things I've ever had published were poems through Poetry.com. I am currently working on the first book that I will ever finish and hope to one day have it published. I read a tremendous amount. Fantasy is my favorite genre, though I have been known to read horror and mystery, as well as the newspaper(occasionally). I have my own forum for new writers. I'm hoping to use it as a resource, as well as the other forums I have found here. Well, that's all for now, so "Hello all" and I look forward to meeting many of you!! :)

Good luck in all that you do, and if you should have any extra luck left over, be sure to send it my way. :)

I Wanna Be a Writer
Hostess

Click here.

Reply   Options 

Message 2 of 5 was Deleted  

From: Reb (REBSIN) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/11/01 7:59 PM 
To: Alynn (APRIL3308)  (3 of 5) 
 1325.3 in reply to 1325.1 
Nice to meet you, April. Feel free to jump into any conversation that looks interesting, or start new ones if there's something you'd like to talk about. :)

Reb
Host: EclecticsToo & Romance Novels
Murphy's Law * Eppie Award Finalist
Heart's Whisper * April '98 * Zebra Books

To: Reb (REBSIN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 1325.4 in reply to 1325.3 
Thank you for the welcome Reb. I have been coming in and out of here for a while and have even had the honor of helping someone with a query letter or two before I even knew what a query letter was. :) I am having fun here in the forums, and all the people I meet are so nice and interesting too! You have a LOT of good information floating around in here from so many different places and people, it's hard to keep up! But I'm having a good time trying! :)

Good luck in all that you do, and if you should have any extra luck left over, be sure to send it my way. :)

I Wanna Be a Writer
Hostess

Click here.

To: Alynn (APRIL3308) unread  (5 of 5) 
 1325.5 in reply to 1325.1 

Nice to meet you April. Best of luck in your writing career.

I am new here too. There appears to be a lot of great mentors and friends here. This is one of the best writing forums I have run across.

thelonelyauthorblog

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.