*Welcome to Eclectics Too!* -  Newbie from Canada (8 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

I am a emerging writer from Canada (yes, its cold!) I am happy to join a writing forum and meet other writers. I have had some of my work published in magazines, websites, newspapers and ezines. I work part-time as a bookkeeper and write at night. I try to send out at least one query every week and complete at least one article. I hope one day to quit my bookkeeping job and earn enough money from my writing to support myself.

I have recently launched my first ebook, Obsessed: Diary of a Freelance Writer and created a writing newsletter by the name of The Obsessed Writers Group. My website is at www.obsessedwriters.4t.com. I'm still working on it but the newsletter is available.
Happy Writing
Cac007
Obsessed Writer
www.booklocker.com/books/1836.html

Reply   Options 

To: cac007 unread  (2 of 3) 
 1756.2 in reply to 1756.1 

You don't have to be in Canada to be cold. I've lived through over a week of -50 to -60 below weather. We don't really count windchill here unless we want to make a joke about the weather.

Runo singer and curmudgeon
Sirvio's Keep
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio
Keep's Books and Tales
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/content.html
Book reviews
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/reviews.html
Gorden's bookshelf
www.midwestbookreview.com
Taconite Runes
www.paulbunyan.net/users/gsirvio/taconiterunes

To: cac007 unread  (3 of 3) 
 1756.3 in reply to 1756.1 

Hello

I am new here to this forum. Best of luck in your writing  career.

thelonelyauthorblog

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.