Advertise Easy Peasy Adopts! -  Creating a Christmas theme? (87 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon4-Nov 18:03 
To: All  (1 of 8) 

Advertise your Easy Peasy adoptable Christmas theme here but also pop it (or one you are wearing but not adopting out) at Host support as well! http://forums.delphiforums.com/hosts/messages?msg=28119.1

To: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 8) 
 297.2 in reply to 297.1 

i've been fiddling with this .but dont know if its of use.dont know how to post it also ..lol

no that cant be right! its this one anyway .without the picture of the ship .

http://forums.delphiforums.com/CRAFTY

From: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon4-Dec 10:17 
To: kiyami DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 8) 
 297.3 in reply to 297.2 

I like it! Love those colours! When you finish you can post to me or to Cstar and it can get added to the display of Christmas themes!

To: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 8) 
 297.4 in reply to 297.3 

you know me i'm like a bat .i cant get the top boxes to fill with the blue tile .i've tried and tried .the code is there but it doesnt show up .i have a lot to learn.but its a simple design if anyone wants it ..

From: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon4-Dec 10:33 
To: kiyami DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 8) 
 297.5 in reply to 297.4 

Sorry! You are offering it for adoption! Awesome - I thought you were creating it for you but had to work on the start page still lol

It would help if I read my thread titles lol

To: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 297.6 in reply to 297.5 

i was a bit vague.its not as if i can make themes but the colours were nice so i thought maybe someone would like it.just over the christmas perhaps .i'm out of my comfort zone here!....lol

From: Nice list material, ask anyone! (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon4-Dec 16:14 
To: kiyami DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 8) 
 297.7 in reply to 297.6 

kiyami said...

i'm out of my comfort zone here!....lol

It's all for fun! go ahead and make a bunch if you like :)

From: EmmaGx (EMMAGX1) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4-Dec 16:40 
To: kiyami DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 8) 
 297.8 in reply to 297.2 

*grins* ... that's brilliant! ... had never thought of using a moving background image! x

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.