... & more (music) -  Video Stars wanted - Donna related -ish! (36 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 

Video stars wanted!

Hi Donna lovers. Some of you may know that I have a song "(I'm in love with) Donna Summer" available now at iTunes, amazon, napster etc. If not then now you do (It's under the artist name Andrew Johnson). I'm looking to make a cheap video for the song and thought a bunch of people that love Donna Summer, dancing and displaying their feelings (nothing too rude!) would be perfect. Anyone wanting to get involved can reply to me to this and I'll give you my contact details. I'm basically after video footage of people dancing (to the track if possible but not necessarily) and having a good time and well, whatever...surprise me! I can't pay because I'm skint but I'll give you credits at the end of the video if I use your clip.

Toodle pip!

Andy

Reply   Options 

To: bluedogrock  (2 of 6) 
 16189.2 in reply to 16189.1 

To: bluedogrock  (3 of 6) 
 16189.3 in reply to 16189.1 

OK- as long as there is no nudity or sex involved...unless it is integral to the plot.  Lol.

Seriously though, hit me up at IGYL@Live.com and I will be glad to participate.  After all, it is for a good cause- DONNA SUMMER!

To: IGYL  (4 of 6) 
 16189.4 in reply to 16189.3 

Hi there. Thanks for replying and showing an interest. I'm basically asking that people film themselves dancing (or whatever but as you predicted no sex or nudity or we'll never get it live!)and that they send a clip to bluedogrock@hotmail.com . AVI would be the preferred format but I can convert most others. If the file's too big then I could retrieve it from sendthisfile.com or similar.

Also send the name you'd like crediting and a location (I may edit it with the names flashing over each clip if that's okay so  people know who's who. Let me know if you object to this and I won't.

Cheers

Andy

if you need to hear the track it's at www.myspace.com/andyjohnsonshoebox or you can buy it at iTunes / amazon / napster. There are some dance remixes going live soon too!

looking forward to viewing.

To: bluedogrock  (5 of 6) 
 16189.5 in reply to 16189.4 
I like this song. Got mine at iTunes. Remixes will be fun. Is Donna aware?

Your Superbullet Number One,

Shawn

logo

To: Fairy_Tail DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 16189.6 in reply to 16189.5 

Hi Shawn, I have no idea if Donna is aware. I'm sure if we all keep pushing it she will be  eventually (or the record label will be if they are switched on) . Wouldn't it be great to get her involved in the video?!! I did have an idea for a video where I was stalking her but it turned out not to be her (if you get me?). Might still put some elements of that in. Not sure what she'd make of the stalking element though!

Glad you liked the song. I'll post when the remixes are up. They're mostly dance mixes and I'm pretty pleased with them

All the best

Andy

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.