... & more (music) -  Caught In The Middle by Andy Buchan (309 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

I saw (on iTunes) an EP that uses a pixelated picture of Donna (circa Live & More) as the cover. It's from Andy Buchan and it's called "Caught in the Middle" - I gave the title song a listen - and it's basically a song built around the re-edited version of mainly the chorus and music from "(If It) Hurts Just A Little". It's odd, but just in case anyone wanted to check it out...

Reply   Options 

To: MC40  (2 of 3) 
 22824.2 in reply to 22824.1 

I actually like the sound of that. I find it especially odd that there's been a couple different songs/mixes that have used "If It Hurts" as its basis. I would actually like to hear a remix of the song that actually uses the full vocals, not just small bits of it.

To: Summer2K (EmileJ)  (3 of 3) 
 22824.3 in reply to 22824.2 
Just got it from Itunes today ... I knew someone here would discover that too! lol

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.