About Donna (General) -  Donna Summer Soul Poll (395 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Dear All

I haven't posed on this forum in a while but do look in from time to time. There is a DJ, John Leech, who has an excellent soul show on BBC radio Essex, UK, from 4pm - 7pm on Sundays. This Sunday there is a possibility he will be running a soul poll on Donna summer. Another listener asked for one a few weeks ago as did someone else last Sunday and he said he would organise it either this weekend or next. It involves listeners texting or email their favourite song by Donna and then the winning song is played at the end of the show. So listen in if you can on the internet, people all over the world do.

I am attaching the link and you can catch the bit when he mentioned a poll on Donna on 27 minutes http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05wjrfp#play otherwise google BBC Radio Essex John Leech the Soul Show.

Contact details for the show are below but you can only do this once the Soul Poll is announced on Sunday usually after 4pm.

Contact the show:

Phone: 0345 30 50 007
Text: SOULMAN then your message to 81333 (messages charged at your standard message rate)
Email: John.Leech@bbc.co.uk.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 2) 
 22908.2 in reply to 22908.1 

The Soul Poll for Donna was incredibly busy, just goes to show how much love there still is in the UK and all over the world for her and her music. DJ John Leech said some really nice things about her and how tragic her death was at the time in 2012. Thanks to anyone on here who voted. The top three Donna songs are:

1. State of Independence

2. I Feel Love

3. MacArthur Park

Here is the link to the show, S.O.I was played at the end of the 3 hour show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05x8yyc

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.